Autopsy Round 6, 2022: GWS v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Ward, Coniglio, Kelly, Green, Taranto. Seriously give us ONE of those guys and I’d be happy to start talking us up as a flag chance, two and it’d be almost guaranteed. It’s one of the all time great fails from a coach to not win a flag with all of those guys and that’s without even mentioning Greene up forward.

Round 6 Uncut.

Some great footage here, Ratts team talk at the end was brilliant and I lolled at the Mason Wood rucking bit.

R6 v GWS uncut

Last edited:

Is Saints Pass a different thing to a membership? I have a saints membership account for ticketmaster but can't access this

The video times out and won't load for me anyway.

Is Saints Pass a different thing to a membership? I have a saints membership account for ticketmaster but can't access this
If you are a member you will have access. You need your email address and password that you probably used for your membership

Best one yet. This is the best I’ve seen from Ratts.
Definitely. Feel like as the team is building confidence, so too is he. He can be a touch dry sounding at times. Not here. The passion in his voice is fantastic. I love the connection he has with the players. Little things like him putting his hand on Hayes and someone else's head throughout the clip. Seems like a unified group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Battle: Mase, you are second ruck
Wood: Ok where do I hit it?
Battle: You won't be hitting it.

Found that very amusing

That was LOL hilarious!

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 6, 2022: GWS v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back