Non-Lions discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, the floating fixture will sort* this out!

*Disclaimer: I'm now being informed that essendon has been given 3 friday night fixtures in a row.
Listened to this week's roar deal earlier tonight. They chatted about how the floating fixture would ensure teams going well like the lions would get better time slots in the games later in the season.

And Whiting calls himself a journalist. Pfttt - he has no idea how high level professional sporting administrations assign converted time slots that bring in new fans to successful teams. Oh,. Wait ...

The eagles are so far gone it's not funny. To lose like that at home to a middling Richmond outfit is embarrassing.

"Will Richmond win the flag this year?"

Calm down mate they just played the bottom of the ladder Eagles. I'd honestly be surprised if the Tigers even appear in finals this year.
It's like Dwayne Russel proclaiming that the blues are back after they barely escaped Port by 3 points at the 'G.

Yep flew down from Cairns for that game taking the family. It was my Sons first afl game. At least Ash McGrath his favourite player at the time was injured and signed his Jersey for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still along way too go with Dockers beating Cats by 3 goals late in third, but they are doing way better than we have done down at GMHBA. Might have to take the Dockers more seriously than I am giving em credit as they are also missing a few of their good players unlike us that had a full team apart from Kidy and Hip.

Still along way too go with Dockers beating Cats by 3 goals late in third, but they are doing way better than we have done down at GMHBA. Might have to take the Dockers more seriously than I am giving em credit.

Its the Aish Factor imo. Kids just royalty.

Its the Aish Factor imo. Kids just royalty.
I quite like Aish and hes turned into a pretty good player. Didnt like him at Pies tho lol.

Brayshaw for Freo is a pretty special player in my view. And that Loge #2 for Freo reminds me of a bigger Richy with his bullet passes.

Still along way too go with Dockers beating Cats by 3 goals late in third, but they are doing way better than we have done down at GMHBA. Might have to take the Dockers more seriously than I am giving em credit as they are also missing a few of their good players unlike us that had a full team apart from Kidy and Hip.
They are real quality, that's for sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back