Non-Lions discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still along way too go with Dockers beating Cats by 3 goals late in third, but they are doing way better than we have done down at GMHBA. Might have to take the Dockers more seriously than I am giving em credit as they are also missing a few of their good players unlike us that had a full team apart from Kidy and Hip.
No excuse for us, but GMHBA is much more similar in size to Optus than it is the Gabba.
This team (forGeelong) looks much older and slower than the one they picked against us.

Geelong fans booing Jordan Clark when he couldn't get a game at the retirement home is hilarious.

I dare Geelong fans to complain about that unpaid high fend off free late in the game in front of goal.

Karma.

I snuck over and took a look at their Game day thread.

I cant see any reference to it.

Actually, they seem to be taking the loss pretty well. The overall mood appears to be they they think they were lucky to get that close.

You could say tthey are being gracious in defeat.

Disappointing.

Lovin what the Dockers did today.

Since we bounced back up the ladder in 2019, I can't recall the Lions winning away in such fashion against one of the better r harder teams of the comp even moreso without good players. Maybe Port away when we kicked a bunch in the first quarter but that was hardly against a team we had difiuclly beating like anyone does against Cats in Geelong or an interstate team winning against Dees or Tigers at the G or a WCE at Optus or Swannies at SCG.

Perhaps us winning tomorrow will be similar to what Dockers did today but even then the Dockers seem much younger than what we are.

Still along way too go with Dockers beating Cats by 3 goals late in third, but they are doing way better than we have done down at GMHBA. Might have to take the Dockers more seriously than I am giving em credit as they are also missing a few of their good players unlike us that had a full team apart from Kidy and Hip.
Yeah the Big O was awesome that night.

I swear Dunstall just called Tom McDonald “Beau”.

No excuse for us, but GMHBA is much more similar in size to Optus than it is the Gabba.
This team (forGeelong) looks much older and slower than the one they picked against us.
We played conservative, and didn’t try and play our game.

As I said at the time, I was angry at that loss, because it looked like we played scared, afraid to take the game on.

Could care less where the game is played, teams have shown that Geelong are old and can’t run for a full game.

Unfortunately the same way to beat Geelong is the same way to beat us. But not because we’re old, simply because we’re slow through the midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We played conservative, and didn’t try and play our game.

As I said at the time, I was angry at that loss, because it looked like we played scared, afraid to take the game on.

Could care less where the game is played, teams have shown that Geelong are old and can’t run for a full game.

Unfortunately the same way to beat Geelong is the same way to beat us. But not because we’re old, simply because we’re slow through the midfield.
We were timid little Lions who played like little pussie cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back