AFL Autopsy Outgunned by the Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Personal isn't there to execute whatever the game plan is, so either they reconfigure it to suit the personal, or they keep playing this very confused, yet also very predictable brand of football. The product is very bad.

slavoj zizek philosophy GIF

I’ll take the ugly as **** offence if it means that defensive effort going forward. Too many young players and not a high enough fitness base means we’ll struggle to run hard both ways til we have that sorted with more senior bodies.

Parish, while you still fell into ball watching and not running to defensive position you remembered earlier and made harder efforts to run back.

Shiel, better effort.

Merrett, you seemed to run to position much better.

Much better aggression all around. I want this to be the base of our work ethic going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 scoring shots a qtr is not good enough.
Score line flattered us.

The intent was better, but it still just the expected output for an AFL side, not something special.

Skills, fitness and decision making are not at AFL level.

Heppell is cooked, Cutler is poor, dunno what was expected from Smith. Francis isn't a forward and probably isn't a defender with his fitness issues. Draper is in desperate need of some coaching

Laverde and Redman tried hard. Hind worked to provide run. Reid is building. The midfield was OK and at least attempted pressure. Hobbs tried hard

I don't know, it was alright, 4 quick goals and we win i guess.
Might have helped having tex start at the beginning of the game, to give us some run.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy Outgunned by the Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back