AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn’t have the benefit of playing a crap interstate team at home like the Blues did. You are deadset kidding yourself if you think the Blues were better than us.
Talk about kidding yourself. You look like the stereotypical one-eyed punchline claiming we were the best team in 2020 with our 6-1 record (same as Carlton's, whereas Collingwood went 4-3), ignoring Fremantle's superior 7-0 record and yammering on about percentage in an incomplete H&A season.

So have we brought anyone in or just lost 8 or so players? I hope we take some ready mades in the draft otherwise we'll be on rhe bottom for a while.

Talk about kidding yourself. You look like the stereotypical one-eyed punchline claiming we were the best team in 2020 with our 6-1 record (same as Carlton's, whereas Collingwood went 4-3), ignoring Fremantle's superior 7-0 record and yammering on about percentage in an incomplete H&A season.

Collingwood were 4-2, not 4-3 ****wit. And if you are going to play that bullshit, Carlton’s final opponent finished 3-3-1 and yet I’m supposed to pull my pud over their form.

You bring up Carlton’s win streak but ignore ours. I can’t bring up percentage but you can mention a round 1 loss to Melbourne by 2 ****ing points at a shitty Casey Fields
like it would have any relevancy to a final 7 weeks later.

Collingwood were 4-2, not 4-3 *******. And if you are going to play that bullshit, Carlton’s final opponent finished 3-3-1 and yet I’m supposed to pull my pud over their form.

You bring up Carlton’s win streak but ignore ours. I can’t bring up percentage but you can mention a round 1 loss to Melbourne by 2 ******* points at a shitty Casey Fields
You're arguing over hypotheticals. There is no right or wrong answer.

Collingwood were 4-2, not 4-3 *******. And if you are going to play that bullshit, Carlton’s final opponent finished 3-3-1 and yet I’m supposed to pull my pud over their form.

You bring up Carlton’s win streak but ignore ours. I can’t bring up percentage but you can mention a round 1 loss to Melbourne by 2 ******* points at a shitty Casey Fields
Yeah Collingwood were 4-2 before they lost again. Hence "went 4-3". Because 2+1 = 3. So you're getting mad about basic arithmetic.

I can mention whatever game I want because I watched them all. We played poorly throughout most of the season's first month, and we played poorly in the QF. Carlton and Fremantle (whose 3 best players are a mystery to you, let alone each one's preferred kicking foot) were not playing very well early in the season, but they clicked midway through and--I repeat--to anybody who actually watched the games, it was obvious they were the 2 best teams when the season was cancelled.

It's interesting that linking events 6 weeks apart is supposedly too far-fetched. But you're still crying about a decision made 2 years ago. Wait, I shouldn't say "still" because, at the time, you didn't have a problem with the sacking of Gowans. So maybe give it another 2 years before you make up your mind. Until then, just sit in your little Darwin hole (a place ten-times shittier than shitty Casey Fields) and be quiet, clown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dude why are you always so mad
I’m not mad, I’m just right. Carlton wouldn’t get near us and their so-called super form was complete bullshit.

The powerhouse, in form team of 2020
Average score for: 44.25
Against: 27.75
Winning margin: 16.5

The ordinary, not playing well duds
Average score for: 57.8
Against: 22.8
Winning margin: 35
Average scores etc for were never in dispute, and your reliance on them just reinforce that you didn't actually watch enough matches of opponents to pass credible commentary about them.

"Form" would relate to a recent trend, not stats across a whole season. The only fair argument pitted against my view so far is the one some other posters have already made, which is that form can be fickle and you can't be sure when it will change.

If we are going to base it on who was playing the best footy at the time of the season's cancellation, Fremantle and Carlton were the top 2 contenders and you simply don't have the necessary knowledge about those teams to challenge me on that.

Abba playing on with us too.

Look a little light for forwards. Unless Garner becomes a permanent CHF. And even then we don't really have any small forwards other than Campbell.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back