Preview Changes v Geelong round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Your on drugs. Bedford did a lot one percenters that weren't shown on camera. You two deserve each other with your bad calls.

Well considering I watched the game ON CAMERA how the **** am I supposed to know what was off it you moron. :tearsofjoy:... didnt realise coverage of the game in Tassie shows off camera things and you watched that instead of the game :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Possibly one of the stupidest posts ive ever read on here

I already do in a way. I texted him to play Bedford. He listened. He thanked me for my insight.

Remember back in the day when Goody played Frisch in the backline. Sometimes the old goody comes out :) Ben Brown once again hopeless though. When are people going to stop praising this guy. We can't even kick it in his direction anymore.
Oh yes lots of praise for brown today. Rave reviews.

2021. Believe we kicked the crap out of them in a prelim.
How on earth are you forgetting the game we played against them over there?? Was a pretty good one

I already do in a way. I texted him to play Bedford. He listened. He thanked me for my insight.

Remember back in the day when Goody played Frisch in the backline. Sometimes the old goody comes out :) Ben Brown once again hopeless though. When are people going to stop praising this guy. We can't even kick it in his direction anymore.
Fritsch would have been played in defence, not to become a backman. But to aid in his defencive side of game. To teach him what is required, as he develops an AFL body.

Even Robbie flower was used off half back for a while.

Did you even watch this game? BB kicked the first goal and was building until he was injured. Bad call mate, BB first picked for me, every week.
Your on drugs. Bedford did a lot one percenters that weren't shown on camera. You two deserve each other with your bad calls.

Geez there's bad takes and then there is this nonsense.
Probably our two worst for the game with weid

I had a lot of fun trolling tonight, thanks for the reacts.

For the record, Weid was pox, BBB was just shy of serviceable, and I still believe most of Dansters posts are a load of crap.

Goodnight.

P.S. My second head allows me to see things not seen on camera happening on field. It's a Tassie superpower. Wait till we have our own team ;)

Last edited:
The entire Geelong Football Club when they see Max Gawn named in the side

Attachments

• images.jpeg-81.jpg
    images.jpeg-81.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 64
if Jackson and Gawn both back then M Brown and Weid out.

Mitch Brown stays in over Weid if Jackson isn't right. Did so much better in the ruck than Weid despite giving up more height and weight.

Weideman is a ****ing spud he wouldn't get a ****ing game for north

Also, i'm gonna harp on about this all week but it's massive.

Hibberd has to follow Jeremy Cameron around like he does with Dusty, the exact same. He's the in form player of the comp and is basically a midfielder now, starting in some centre bounces too. The height difference shouldn't matter too much as Jezza isn't that great overhead. If Jezza has 20+ disposals we will lose and i'm very confident in that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But actually Brown was horrible again imo. Right now he's playing like an 18 year old key forward. No strength at all and barely gets it to ground. Granted we don't hit him on the chest and get him multiple shots at goal but he really needs to do more in the air

Also, i'm gonna harp on about this all week but it's massive.

Hibberd has to follow Jeremy Cameron around like he does with Dusty, the exact same. He's the in form player of the comp and is basically a midfielder now, starting in some centre bounces too. The height difference shouldn't matter too much as Jezza isn't that great overhead. If Jezza has 20+ disposals we will lose and i'm very confident in that.
Does Hibberd have the endurance to go with Cameron? Martin isn’t a good runner and isn’t remarkably quick either, just like Hibberd.

I’m not sure what to do about Cameron, but I don’t know Hibberd is the answer.

Maybe just let Cameron roam alone up the field to create an additional spare in the backline, perhaps May as the additional spare with Petty taking Hawkins. Then May picks up Cameron when he gets within 60 of goal?

Cameron can have 30 touches up on the wing and half back flank for all I care.

I'll go in to bat for weid a bit, we had no other option and he's clearly out of his depth, despite this I felt he was okay in the second half. Having said that Weid just doesn't seem to have it at AFL level and that's in his normal forward position. He did his bit but thank gawd Gawn will be back.

Does Hibberd have the endurance to go with Cameron? Martin isn’t a good runner and isn’t remarkably quick either, just like Hibberd.

I’m not sure what to do about Cameron, but I don’t know Hibberd is the answer.

Joel Smith would be the answer, has killed him a couple of times, sadly injured as usual :(

Out: Weid. Never should be picked again. It wasn't his ruck (which was ok), it's the inability to mark a ball, stay on his feet, win the ball, kick goals, not fumble, and give away stupid free kicks, that means he should never be near this team again.

Sorry Weid, your a nice guy, but an AFL player you are not.

Bedford wasn’t good yesterday but he certainly should stay in the team. We need to keep working on the quick ball movement and high pressure games. There’s no combination of our tall forwards I trust to win more contests than they lose when we go tall and bomb the ball in.

Bedford wasn’t good yesterday but he certainly should stay in the team. We need to keep working on the quick ball movement and high pressure games. There’s no combination of our tall forwards I trust to win more contests than they lose when we go tall and bomb the ball in.

I agree, I wouldnt drop him unless it was for a similar player like Chandler or Laurie.

Chandler played a blinder for Casey yesterday. I still wouldn't drop Bedford yet though.
Certainly not against Chandler being in the mix as well. I don’t think you can expect young small forwards to develop if you drop them every time they play one bad game so I think it’s important Bedford stays in the starting line up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v Geelong round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back