Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have seen the photo.

He’s sent a Snapchat to a girl. Who’s taken a photo of it and it’s going through social media.

It’s not a nude photo or relieving. It’s just not something he would want out there

So it’s nothing. No need to sensationalise things.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

A 19 year old kid who has already made mention that his mental health isn’t the best at the moment will probably get trolled on social media for the foreseeable due to this photo, is not an issue?

He is attacked by opposition players, systematically booed by oppo fans and already trolled on social media.

You've already mentioned that there's no nudity in the photo, so it's hard to imagine how it could add to his lot.

What was Jacks hand doing?? Or what was he insinuating?
Seems like he was replying to something he was sent by the girl.

Let’s just hope the girl is not in school hey…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell ya what, in isolation it’s a complete non issue. Not entirely a shot at Jack, but young people are so weird to put it kindly. And he looks like a bit of an idiot with the face he’s pulling but otherwise, play on

Tell ya what, in isolation it’s a complete non issue. Not entirely a shot at Jack, but young people are so weird to put it kindly. And he looks like a bit of an idiot with the face he’s pulling but otherwise, play on
He's not alone I don't come up well in front of a camera either.

Some people just feel uncomfortable.

Mum appears to be sitting on 3 eggs. I am surprised at how long birds, including them, are able to leave the eggs un-sat on while the parents potter about in the skies.
Same thought has occurred to me - pesky crows raiding the nest during their absence?

Maybe the crows know if they're caught they'll be in trouble?

Are you talking about hypothetical women in the Tiktok game? Hard to imagine that impacted their hypothetical mental health too badly…
A recent survey purported to indicate that 50% of women suffer from mental health issues. While many of these women may have simply reported a spot of sadness, a moment of disappointment, a sleepless night or even a period of disquiet to create that percentage, it may well be that some developed a genuine issue or two in response to Ginnivan's Tiktok rankings.

We live in a time of delicate emotional balance, with half the female population reporting issues of concern. Don't discount the potential impact of a tiktok game on the emotions and feelings of a population semi-crippled by mental health issues at the best of times, let alone when Ginni and his mates are online taunting girls with low ranking numbers between 0 and 5. What's hypothetical to you may trigger a mental health issue in another.

Last edited:
A 19 year old kid who has already made mention that his mental health isn’t the best at the moment will probably get trolled on social media for the foreseeable due to this photo, is not an issue?
Seriously mate, get a grip. Have seen the photo and whilst it was certainly not clever, if you think that points to him missing a final, you need to find a new hobby.

A more disturbing photo was the selfie some liniment-sniffer posted of himself with a player immediately after a season-ending loss. That shows a complete lack of respect. You are lucky you weren't told to fk off.

Same thought has occurred to me - pesky crows raiding the nest during their absence?

Maybe the crows know if they're caught they'll be in trouble?
Crows are opportunistic, but I am sure they are not stupid. In any case, the crows would most be looking to raid when their own young are hatched and squawking at the parents to provide them with sustenance. Their eggs too would not be hatched at this stage. It would be a brave and foolish crow to raid a peregrine nest while mum is having a quick stretch of the wings nearby.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back