Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

I misjudged it by 10m. point stands, getting excited about a left foot goal means the bar has slipped.

I can understand it was a good goal in the context on the game though.

You miss judged it by about 15m maybe a little more.

He's 3-5m off 50m line.

It was as classy a goal as you will see from a dual sided player.

You need to look a little bit further back.

Look back to his relationship with his father - his father was one of those 'pushy parent' types and if you imagine perfectionist describes Bucks then his old man was perfectionism cubed.

But Buckley also wouldn't of become the player he was if his dads influence was removed.
His desire for hard work and continued improvement ie perfectionist directly comes from his father's influence on him.

Seriously mate, get a grip. Have seen the photo and whilst it was certainly not clever, if you think that points to him missing a final, you need to find a new hobby.

A more disturbing photo was the selfie some liniment-sniffer posted of himself with a player immediately after a season-ending loss. That shows a complete lack of respect. You are lucky you weren't told to fk off.
Mods, give him a badge for "liniment sniffer".

forget who kicked it. its not about him.

celebrating a left foot goal directly in front is an indictment on todays skills.
Not too many from yesteryear would have cleared blokes on the goal-line on their non-preferred off a couple of steps from that distance.

Every half baked rumour is getting a play from the fkin media as they scour the internet for any half wit or liar with a story about the kid.

We as a supporter base need to calm down and stop giving them air time.
Don't know. I'm in the mood for a bit of pearl clutching tutt tutting, so could someone post the ****ing photo.

I liked what McRae said in the presser after the Blues game:

"He was a chance not to play and all week he's been thinking, 'is my body going to get through this?'"

"He kept himself available."

"All the hours and hours he did to prepare and get himself up to play, we gave him a massive pat on the back for that."

Several times this season he's shown the mental fortitude to overcome media scrutiny, form and injury and perform on game day which is massive IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you reckon? A bit embarrassing if anything
Absolutely nothing. Without "What you grabbing Ginni?" which i'm assuming isn't added by him, it's a bloke with his hand in his pocket and his tongue sticking out. I'm probably out of date, but I don't see anything sexual - Unless I'm reading it wrongly, I doubt it'd even be flagged as an inappropriate image in high school, and if it was flagged it'd probably be for the comment.

Poor Ginni is being sexually harrassed with suggestions of masturbation. I'm gripping my pearls tightly.

Absolutely nothing. Without "What you grabbing Ginni?" which i'm assuming isn't added by him, it's a bloke with his hand in his pocket and his tongue sticking out. I'm probably out of date, but I don't see anything sexual - Unless I'm reading it wrongly, I doubt it'd even be flagged as an inappropriate image in high school, and if it was flagged it'd probably be for the comment.
It seems like opportunism from the person who uploaded it, I actually feel for Ginni, this is really low

It's a bit dumb from Jack. He craves attention, which can lead him in strange directions.

But unless the photo was taken on a local tram, rather than at home and in communication with another adult, then there's no problem.

And there is no one more qualified than you to assess unsuccessful operators.

You bet ya smart arse I'm qualified, and my refined analysis tells me that you're as spectacularly unsuccessful as dear Jonno.

Mods: My kingdom for a red thumb.

forget who kicked it. its not about him.

celebrating a left foot goal directly in front is an indictment on todays skills.

Wasnt directly in front either , was probably 45 out on a slight angle on non preferred , celebrate that until the cows come home

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back