List Mgmt. Trade targets 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how our weakness traditionally has been not being able to capitalise on locking the ball in 50 and with elite teams having the halfbacks to counter

So weve gone out as a list management team and said

* it we want all the small forwards to counter
Fantasia is into the last year of his contract, if he can't make an impact (or even get on the park) then I can't see why we wouldn't be after Kozzy if he's get-able. I can't see Kozzy leaving this year, and I shudder to see what the Dees would demand if he did.

‘22 Gawn recorded his highest mark averages and English matched him. Their Disposals are negligible as well. I hear you re: wines and Boak out performing under lycett in ‘21 however, but maybe they’re just better players than Dunkley? Wines was an off tap inside beast in ‘21 and I can’t really see him recapturing that form unless our ruck stocks improve vastly.. his ‘22 sucked. Boak is Boak.
Marks by themselves are massively overrated.

Gawn averaged double the contested marks per game than English did which is a far better stat to compare.

Marks by themselves are massively overrated.

Gawn averaged double the contested marks per game than English did which is a far better stat to compare.
Hot take.

Contested marks from tall, slow, lumbering oafs is overrated because of course they're going to get contested marks when all they do is stand still and lack an ability to lead.

Missed the message, what is it for all non UFC fans?
Dunkley's missus and sister may not get paid next year, poor bloke needs to find some extra cash.
QUOTE: Netball Australia boss Kelly Ryan has denied reports that the sport is facing financial ruin, but said they would need to do everything they could to find new sources of revenue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked good a couple of seasons ago.
Dropped away a bit since.
From memory wasn't he a HBF?
If so, Ken would love him!!!
Yeah I think he started in the midfield in his wafl days but has mainly played as a attacking type defender for Richmond.
He was hot shyt going back a couple of years ago got into some trouble and like you said fell off the edge.
Think he’s still only around 22 years old so while we are taking some risks why not go for him also.

Netball Australia boss Kelly Ryan has denied reports that the sport is facing financial ruin, but said they would need to do everything they could to find new sources of revenue.

Maybe they need to set up a women's comp to tap into the govt funds like the AFL have.

I'm shocked how many mind readers are in the media.

I reckon he will have a great 2023 and get a very warranted increased contract. I wouldn't have agreed to a contract based on 2022 output

They'll just move on and pretend they never said anything, 'pft. Why are you still talking about Dunkley? Done and dusted. The big news is my sauces say...'
Its like one of those psychic mediums...

"I'm getting an A over here, no wait a B does anybody know anyone who might know of anybody at any point whose name begins with B? Wait my sources are telling me a C..."

Is there a world where we get Dunkley, Pickett and Rioli?
QMgqfb.gif

Yeah I think he started in the midfield in his wafl days but has mainly played as a attacking type defender for Richmond.
He was hot shyt going back a couple of years ago got into some trouble and like you said fell off the edge.
Think he’s still only around 22 years old so while we are taking some risks why not go for him also.
Think he could play anywhere really.

HBF, wing or small/half forward.

He has the talent and I would back the club to look after him.

*there isn’t anything linking us to him BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back