Game Day PF - Swans v Magpies - Saturday 17 September - 4:45 PM @ home

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just had a glimpse at betting for the game just to amuse myself after paying $7 for a skinny cap at
Darling Harbour ! WTF ! Give me
The Old Papershop Deli in good old South Melbourne any day. Odds don’t seem to have moved much but interestingly Sportsbet have 2023 premiership market up. Swans/Geelong $6 equal favourites.
Ridiculous glad I’m not a gambler. Anything to get a mug in.

Just had a glimpse at betting for the game just to amuse myself after paying $7 for a skinny cap at
The Old Papershop Deli in good old South Melbourne any day. Odds don’t seem to have moved much but interestingly Sportsbet have 2023 premiership market up. Swans/Geelong $6 equal favourites.
I thought you were not posting till after the game , really don't take you for a skinny cap lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These stories of car accidents and plane delays are only going to increase the chances of Collingwood manipulating their underdog status, yeah?
Nah - we got 'em covered!
GoBloods

Last edited:
These stories of car accidents and plane delays are only going to increase the chances of Collingwood manipulating their underdog status, yeah?

Eh, is what it is.

They are the underdogs. Not sure what benefit they can get from saying "we are the underdogs"

They must have sized you up as an out of towner. 🤣 Most I pay is $4.50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back