2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe saints, they probably want MacKenzie

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah I agree, or maybe Geelong (trigger warning) if they want to be sure of getting Clark.

But it's also not THAT big a reach. He seems to be ranked anywhere from 8-15 on the draft board. If he's the player want just take him at 5 if we can't get a suitable deal imo.

Yeah I agree, or maybe Geelong (trigger warning) if they want to be sure of getting Clark.

But it's also not THAT big a reach. He seems to be ranked anywhere from 8-15 on the draft board. If he's the player want just take him at 5 if we can't get a suitable deal imo.
Really don't want another Clayton Oliver situation by trading down so can't agree enough with taking him at 5

To early for him.
Be more worth while to split the pick

I dont think it is too early for him. He's the best runner in the draft, elite endurance, inside/outside ability, seriously good prospect and has really good all round skills. That you already have his brother is just a bonus. I think he's way closer to pick 5 that Tsatas is for example.

I dont think it is too early for him. He's the best runner in the draft, elite endurance, inside/outside ability, seriously good prospect and has really good all round skills. That you already have his brother is just a bonus. I think he's way closer to pick 5 that Tsatas is for example.
What? Tsatas is a much much better prospect than Oli.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The prospect of having both King brothers would be huge. In hindsight we should of taken them both in the draft.

Would be everyone’s wet dream.

I was listening to Harry McKay on Dyl & Friends podcast, and Carlton wanted to take both brothers, they both said no don’t take us we want to go our seperate ways.

North managed to take Ben before Carlton did later on. They don’t have the urge to play with each other. Harry signed on for 7 years, Ben is RFA next year could still happen.

Now not saying every twin is the same, but Ben has ended up being a gun key forward, and in plenty of interviews he loved growing up without his brothers presence there 24-7.

Higher chance now if we start playing finals, Max joins us

Ben kicked 47 goals last year, not a peep by anyone.

Max kicks 0.5 In a game and that’s all anyone can remember

He’s tried the childhood dream of playing for St Kilda and being #12. Time to try something new?

Probably more for the Iva/Ben thread but when I see Hawthorn gutting their midfield I do worry..........

Yup
I don't know about Rowell but it's not even hidden at Waverly that King and Anderson are Hawthorns #1 and #2 targets next year.

The $$$ they have to spend is frightening.

They literally had to front-end Amon's contract to Jack Bowes proportions, and pay a big part of Mitchell and O'Meara salaries to get anywhere near 95%

Expect $5 million over 4 years type offers as Hawthorn next year will have the biggest war chest in the AFL.

Still waiting for Creepy Suns to get back to me on the other 3 top four midfields in the AFL.

Any time you like buddy :chicken:

Yup
I don't know about Rowell but it's not even hidden at Waverly that King and Anderson are Hawthorns #1 and #2 targets next year.

The $$$ they have to spend is frightening.

They literally had to front-end Amon's contract to Jack Bowes proportions, and pay a big part of Mitchell and O'Meara salaries to get anywhere near 95%

Expect $5 million over 4 years type offers as Hawthorn next year will have the biggest war chest in the AFL.

Still waiting for Creepy Suns to get back to me on the other 3 top four midfields in the AFL.

Any time you like buddy :chicken:
You mis-read his post, probably time to get over this one mate. He clearly didn't mean right now.

Flanders is primed. A midfield rotation of Miller, Anderson, Rowell, Swallow, Davies and Flanders alone is going to be top 4 in comp sooner rather than later.

We don't need to spend cap luring over unproven talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back