2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain of a pretty decent football team is a big plus
Our current co-captain was a captain of Vic Metro before coming to us as well.
He was small and every time he kicked I wondered if it would go where he wanted it to.
I have no such concerns now. Humphrey can learn how to kick better, he's already a leader

Our current co-captain was a captain of Vic Metro before coming to us as well.
He was small and every time he kicked I wondered if it would go where he wanted it to.
I have no such concerns now. Humphrey can learn how to kick better, he's already a leader
Touks action has always been clean, he hits the ball well just struggled with kicking at full pace. Humphrey's action would legit need to be changed.

Touks action has always been clean, he hits the ball well just struggled with kicking at full pace. Humphrey's action would legit need to be changed.
Had a look at some video of BH and can definitely see what you're talking about re his kicking. Not great for a Mid/forward but if we take him, I would like to think it can be improved.
He does seem to get a lot of the ball though

Had a look at some video of BH and can definitely see what you're talking about re his kicking. Not great for a Mid/forward but if we take him, I would like to think it can be improved.
He does seem to get a lot of the ball though
Reminds me of Josh Caddy...life is so much easier when you have good kicks in your team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember Aaron Hall and McKenzie Willis had amazing highlight reels.

Players in TFL = witches hats

Aaron Hall TFL highlights is the funniest shit you'll ever watch. He looked like Gary Ablett playing against the Auskick kids at half time.

If by some miracle he slips through a couple of spots..

Capture.JPG

He just seems to be 110% professional on and off the field.

A 10 yr player.
Seems destined to go before our pick, but stranger things have happened.

Absolute gun

I've cooled on Humphrey a bit too but still wouldn't be upset with the selection. Don't mind Ginbey.

Preferring Ginbey now too as I feel Bombers would go Humphrey and then Tsatas will slide but I’m not a fan

If sheezel were to fall to us, I'd almost take him knowing full well we'd sell him back in 2 years. He's that good and I think we will need his scoring power breaking into finals, give him a sniff of the dynasty and let him decide, the bdsm thread will blow up but it's almost a free hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back