List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh well, at least we can all give Danster s**t if he doesnt work out.
Danster strikes again. I'm glad Jason Taylor agrees with me. I'll back him and I in :) As we understand just how much of a need the key forward situation is. The fact that you wanted Brayden George tells me that you simply don't understand just how dire out key forward situation is. Another feather in my cap tonight :p

feathercap.jpg

Last edited:
Danster strikes again. I'm glad Jason Taylor agrees with me. I'll back him and I in :) As we understand just how much of a need the key forward situation is. The fact that you wanted Brayden George tells me that you simply don't understand just how dire out key forward situation is. Another feather in my cap tonight :p

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

View attachment 1563088

Taylor drafted Weid. Dont wet your knickers yet.

I for once hope youre right.

Taylor drafted Weid. Dont wet your knickers yet.

I for once hope youre right.
He did. But what was it that you would like him to have done. Just for the official record you wanted Brayden George right?

Also, for the record, whilst I think Jefferson is already better than Brown, I don't expect Jeffo to feature in the team for 2 seasons. He's got 10kg to put on minimum.

He did. But what was it that you would like him to have done. Just for the official record you wanted Brayden George right?

Also, for the record, whilst I think Jefferson is already better than Brown, I don't expect Jeffo to feature in the team for 2 seasons. He's got 10kg to put on minimum.

George or Hewett were my two I wanted at our pick and Hewett went 1 spot before us. So yes, George.

Don't go cold on us now. I want to see you complaining every week about Brown getting games over Jefferson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate, I reckon I'm a better player than ben brown. I'm annoyed that he's getting games over me, let alone a first rounder draftee.
Even if it were true that a 0 game bean pole is a better player than Brown I think it would be incredibly dumb to play him for at least a year. Throwing him to the wolves Jack Watts style just seems incredibly stupid from a development perspective.

Hopfully Tmac is fit enough to play out next year with Petty/JVR

Well full faith in Jason Taylor - he has earnt it.

Clear we were keen to go up (and open to going down) though.

Id be happy moving pick 37 plus a first and second rounder next year, if we think we can get Barnett and George tomorrow night.

Gross. Jefferson is going to need to be playing good VFL footy by the end of the year to the point where there's an argument to give him a game. I hate the pick, with the ferociousness of our attempts to trade it tells me we really don't rate him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back