List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
each to their own. I am more excited about AMW personally also. I think for Laurie to get there he needs to improve his speed dramatically, his power dramatically, his strength dramatically and have a bit more mongrel in him in general. I'm not ruling him out, but I think this season is do or die for him personally.

"I'm not ruling him out..." yet you named him recently, after two years in the system, as one of the biggest draft busts you've seen.

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Looks like ill be pushing my Bailey Laurie bias and love harder than ever on everyone on the board this year since Mick and Danny hate him.
He was an emergency at least once last year ? So must be knocking on the door.

With the new interchange rules he must be a chance, that said Chandler looks set to start the next year in the 22 (just a general feeling).

He was an emergency at least once last year ? So must be knocking on the door.

With the new interchange rules he must be a chance, that said Chandler looks set to start the next year in the 22 (just a general feeling).

Id hope Goody's stubbornness to stick with the same old isn't the same this year. He and a few others absolutely should have got a game at some stage last year. (Chandler being another who should have got more games than just the one or two, mainly as a sub)

I don't hate him. I hope he makes it. I just think he needs to show a lot more.

Seems like you have an agenda, he was a genuine star at times and won Casey a few games last year. None more so than the Geelong game where he was the reason.

Seems like you have an agenda, he was a genuine star at times and won Casey a few games last year. None more so than the Geelong game where he was the reason.
Charlie Constable also averaged 30 touches a game over a 2 year period. Let's not pretend that the Geelong game was the standard. it was the exception. Like I said, I hope he improves, but I think he needs to improve a lot and get his body right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_20221130_141648.jpg

Wake up everyone, the annual roasting from BigFooty's own Knightmare/Chris Doerre is here. Like clockwork :$

Lock it in now, both picks will be guns.

View attachment 1564784

Wake up everyone, the annual roasting from BigFooty's own Knightmare/Chris Doerre is here. Like clockwork :$

Lock it in now, both picks will be guns.

I think its fair enough, wouldnt have expected any higher than a C-, not surprised some people believe it to be much worse than that.

They are selections that could easily become nothing at all. Doesnt mean they cant be wrong.

Maybe hes just salty Collingwood didnt get him then? :tearsofjoy:
Athletic high flying gun to speculative inconsistent project player in three months :drunk:

Athletic high flying gun to speculative inconsistent project player in three months :drunk:

Danster will hold his feet to the fire for changing his tune in the comments section on ESPN. The hero we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back