Training 2022 - 2023 Off-Season and Pre-Season training Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah how would they explain to the members that he happened to be snapped in a photo used for Christmas marketing while he was at the club for a day 12 months prior to the draft, if he wasn’t drafted.

With Day, MacDonald and also MacKenzie all set to play in the midfield, expect to see the ball movement going inside 50 to improve considerably.

What I’m really looking forward to seeing the most next year is the development of Day playing in the midfield.

With Day, MacDonald and also MacKenzie all set to play in the midfield, expect to see the ball movement going inside 50 to improve considerably.

What I’m really looking forward to seeing the most next year is the development of Day playing in the midfield.
And five or six others.

I can't wait to see some ruck dominance feeding these guys, then rapid-fire entries into the fwd line - the type of grass-skimming bullet passes that threaten to leave a football size exit-wound on the back of the full-forward.

Last edited:
Turned that s**t off once ol mate said Jai doesn't become an A Grader.... Stringent with his grading apparently...

On Nokia 6.1 using BigFooty.com mobile app
A solid D+.
Haven’t watched it but from the little I’ve seen a surprise from Daz he is usually overly positive of us. Anyway I find ignoring all grading a good idea it’s nonsense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I managed but to be honest, it was better than working. I also believe that much of the information seems eerily similar to what is found here...

Well that’s what professional journos seem to do also - so I won’t judge the quite amateur ones doing the same.

Gee Will’s a chip off the old block isn’t he. Despite the hair…
This sort of talk will not be tolerated. He has a beautiful mane of hair, I'd call it splendid!

All I can gather is that you have hair envy! ;)

This sort of talk will not be tolerated. He has a beautiful mane of hair, I'd call it splendid!

All I can gather is that you have hair envy! ;)
Haha not knocking the hair at all! Big fan. But it does look like Luke with a wig.

A sincere "Thank You" to all of the Legends who post training reports and info snippets from your various sources (good, bad or indifferent). As someone who lives nowhere near the south-eastern Melbourne suburbs, and is only able to follow the club online and on-screen, any HFC news is welcome. Over the years I have found the Big Footy Hawthorn board to be the most entertaining source for all things HFC-related, rather than the so-called mainstream media.

Wishing everyone a great Christmas, filled with all kinds of Hawks-related presents, and a much-better-than-anticipated 2023! Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2022 - 2023 Off-Season and Pre-Season training Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back