Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a similar discussion with Wally Miller years ago, he guaranteed me in my case it wasn’t so
He wouldn't know what happens at all clubs.

Pretty sure it has happened at many AFL clubs.

Ask Rockliff about his time at the Lions. ;)

You legit know nothing about my ideology other than I think that Peterson is a has-been idiot. I didn't lie, I said I heard (which I did), I never said I heard from the club or any secret source, that was your mate reading into it and deciding thats what I said. Your mate said that he was glad that none of the players were in the "woke mob" because nothing had been widely reported saying such, I said I heard otherwise, that's it.

You're not fooling anyone here. Give it a rest.

I don’t think jones performances need rigging to not hit those.
Well he would be guaranteed to get no bonuses if you were in charge lol.

But would McHenry get some for best effort...

You're not fooling anyone here. Give it a rest.
Of course he's not, he clearly intimated he had actual first hand knowledge of players/teammates that were very upset, it's there in black and white and no matter how much revisionism he's run up the flagpole since he clearly did not.

actually a lot of players were very upset with him behind closed doors. Funnily enough playing from the same football club doesn't mean you all have the same politics.

Did he really? I didn’t listen to all of it, can you elaborate?

He just said he was not in the right place to invest time in contract talks while having shoulder surgery and rehabbing. Focus is to get back in the 22 and then look at it.

Didn’t seem to be an issue - however as we all know if not signed by end of FY then I would suggest he is gone

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does Jenny think?
Even better, what does Carmo think?
Well I'm glad you asked.
As we can see from the diagram below, young people skew left wing.
Given that AFL footballers are a very youthful lot, its almost certain that there's a lot of left wingers amongst them.
Also, not relevant to the ROB / Peterson thing, but one should note that as compared to prev generations, current ones aren't shifting right as they grow older, which should give concern to righties like Kramer and 1970 and the parties they support.

FlNpPoTWIAAWRpX.jpg

He just he was not in the right place to invest time in contract talks while having shoulder surgery and rehabbing. Focus is to get back in the 22 and then look at it.

Didn’t seem to be an issue - however as we all know if not signed by end of FY then I would suggest he is gone

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That’s fair enough, I reckon both parties would want to see how he’s travelling. Will be a good test of our new culture if we want to keep him

Well I'm glad you asked.
Given that AFL footballers are a very youthful lot, its almost certain that there's a lot of left wingers amongst them.
Also, not relevant to the ROB / Peterson thing, but one should note that as compared to prev generations, current ones aren't shifting right as they grow older, which should give concern to righties like Kramer and 1970 and the parties they support.

View attachment 1588258
🤷‍♂️Oh shit wish I had he ability to post Travolta Pulp Fiction meme

🤷‍♂️Oh s**t wish I had he ability to post Travolta Pulp Fiction meme
Confused High Quality GIF

Well I'm glad you asked.

View attachment 1588258
the simpsons adult GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Back