Votes: 107 56.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 24 12.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol our captain is Max Headroom
mtv 80s GIF
Makes about as much sense as Max.

Can someone tell me what the member pre sale text is all about. Is that for additional tickets.

Also I cant add my barcode to wallet. Seems stupid to wait until the 15th. I also detest beimg a cat 1 member and having to pre book gather round

Screenshot_20230219-141739_Chrome.jpg

2023 Membership Update 21st of February

MEM23_AFL_MembershipCounter_50622.jpg

Increase of 1,168 members in 7 days (14th of February)
Usually Averaging 52,000 members by end of February

This is a good deal, ends up being $240pa, or $20pm for Kayo basic, which gives you two streams. So share it with a friend, and it costs $10 each, plus you get the other discount perks ... Unfortunately I have already roped in two mates and signed up for the Premium subscription at $35pm, and we share that at just under $12pm, which is still good.

f75b4122-d300-422a-b40f-bf120642b6d4.png

267970ea-d61c-41e2-b333-c9ff2999cd1b.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a good deal, ends up being $240pa, or $20pm for Kayo basic, which gives you two streams. So share it with a friend, and it costs $10 each, plus you get the other discount perks ... Unfortunately I have already roped in two mates and signed up for the Premium subscription at $35pm, and we share that at just under $12pm, which is still good.

Lol I love when they do stuff like this. You don't need Kayo for 12 months for the season, so you aren't actually saving any money at all.

If you have a Telstra phone, it isn’t unusual for them to add Kayo as a bonus perk.

I haven’t paid full price for Kayo since I got it about 4 years ago.

I've been looking for Kayo deals, looks like it's close to full price this year unless you are a post paid Telstra customer and willing to sign up for 12mths. Like another poster pointed out, I have no need for 12 monts of Kayo

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I've been looking for Kayo deals, looks like it's close to full price this year unless you are a post paid Telstra customer and willing to sign up for 12mths. Like another poster pointed out, I have no need for 12 monts of Kayo

if you’re in Adelaide, it’s almost no point. The couple of games that are delayed are a good excuse to go to the pub.

But, if you want to watch Port games and are interstate, it’s the only way, as you can’t guarantee it will be on at the pub.

If you only use it for AFL, then sure. But I am a sports buff ... Footy, Cricket, basketball, international tennis, all the PGA golf tournaments, and my favorite - F1 racing. The beauty of it is being able to watch a game from the start whenever you like, even if its already started, and flick through it if its on delay.

Easily worth the $12pm for me.

If you have a Telstra phone, it isn’t unusual for them to add Kayo as a bonus perk.

I haven’t paid full price for Kayo since I got it about 4 years ago.
With Telstra you get it cheaper for 12 months, but then it reverts to full price. I did that the first year, but since then I have used sharing as the easiest way to get it for circa $12pm

if you’re in Adelaide, it’s almost no point. The couple of games that are delayed are a good excuse to go to the pub.

But, if you want to watch Port games and are interstate, it’s the only way, as you can’t guarantee it will be on at the pub.

Why doesn’t the AFL website say what games are delayed yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Membership - Audited Figure 64,041 - New Club Record

Back