• Yes

Votes: 61 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 107 56.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 24 12.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The membership survey of 99 no and 53 yes shows how far away a lot of this boards sentiment is from mainstream, rusted on port supporters. If those figures translated to the overall figure it could not possibly be 49,000 signed on. So the opinions of this board are not a representative sample of probably of any of the topics discussed. There is a lot more optimism, hope, belief and resilience with the supporter base as a hole.

You're a massive one

The membership survey of 99 no and 53 yes shows how far away a lot of this boards sentiment is from mainstream, rusted on port supporters. If those figures translated to the overall figure it could not possibly be 49,000 signed on. So the opinions of this board are not a representative sample of probably of any of the topics discussed. There is a lot more optimism, hope, belief and resilience with the supporter base as a hole.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

About as well as all of the other Chasing Greatness™ thought bubbles.

Note that the Prison Bars are part of the strategy to reach 100K members. Dismissing members critical of the lack of success as "white noise" is also hardly the way to having the "most connected & engaged fans".

View attachment 1601210
Someone should bring this up at the AGM on Friday night and watch Richo squirm.

I have been wavering in the renewal of my customership, but the pre-season vibes from those of you able to catch up with training etc had me finally starting to feel a little positive about the year.

Then I read about the latest Kochblocking and I just can't stomach giving any more money to the current regime.

It's only a pissy interstate customership and junior ones for the grandies, so no-one at Alberton will lose any sleep over it. The only loser here is me :(.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can imagine Koch sitting in a room at the club looking at the survey results on Club letterhead ....motto at the top ... Club motto on the wall behind him....

Going to Richo what do they want?

Bringing the debt down... redeveloping the club. We are stable, We are competitive most of the time..

Tredders walks in looks at the wall behind them..

I like that Tredders says. Richo and Koch turn around yeah I had the wall painted two tone the teal makes it pop doesn't it.....

Nah what it says ..the words.

Yeah Koch mumbles looks at the paperwork in front of him..

What do they want Richo?....

A friend of mine had the same problem with constant unsolicited emails and texts from the club. I think he unsubscribed or blocked their email or got a new email. Not sure I'll ask him...
Can't believe some of you got tricked into giving your email and mobile numbers to those bastards :mad:
Hopefully some of you are brave enough to report this. Found the link below...

The announcement of the inept leadership group has further validated my decision not to renew my membership this season. Thanks Port for further strengthening my resolve to hold on to my money.
I wasn’t renewing, but after at least looking forward to seeing JHF and Rioli this year, so good of them to deflate any thought of some on-field leadership with Captain ‘living your best life’ at the helm again.

I wasn’t renewing, but after at least looking forward to seeing JHF and Rioli this year, so good of them to deflate any thought of some on-field leadership with Captain ‘living your best life’ at the helm again.
Definitely. The club is fast becoming an absolute joke. No balls whatsoever.

The announcement of the inept leadership group has further validated my decision not to renew my membership this season. Thanks Port for further strengthening my resolve to hold on to my money.
They keep on sending me e-mails to sign up again, but I think that I should go away and spend some time learning about the club before taking out a membership. I'm sure they'll understand.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Membership - Audited Figure 64,041 - New Club Record

Back