Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Bombers

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

when that boat is going down it's actually a pretty sick movie I reckon

It's okay to admit that the whole movie is great. It's been over 20 years, we don't need to pretend it's Kate Winslets **** or the guy hitting the propeller that makes the movie worth watching again.

Ratts saw a bit in him in the first few rounds last year.

I like what he brings, was close to BOG last week against Melbourne’s good side. He’s got to learn some poise but he looks like he’s stepped up.

This line of thinking seems to be consistent amongst Saints fans towards Cordy, surely the Ross Lyon magic will work for Cordy and get the best out of him and take his game to another level, he's a premiership player after all, or is Cordy one player where the Lyon magic wont work?, serious question.
He is no spud ,
bird_man said:

They offered him a 2 year deal

My expectations aren't high bit he's a handy player to have on the list while others develop

Mr Dependable. I remember knocking him for his lack of pace when he first arrived. I'm pretty sure I just take him for granted now.

1031034.jpg

I like what he brings, was close to BOG last week against Melbourne’s good side. He’s got to learn some poise but he looks like he’s stepped up.
Could be surprised who steps up a notch , some of this kids take a few years before they get the strength and fill out there body , in Clarks case I don't know what happened.

AFL has stopped the pre-season cup, interstate competition, post season comp, exhibition games ... nearly everything outside the home and away season.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see these pre-season practice games gone by next season too.

Played sport all my life, including football and still undertake risk pastimes for the adrenaline rush. But these pre-season games are not worth the risk to our players and it proves nothing...

Tell me what we gained from the Melbourne game other than a media nosebleed and an injury to one of our best players.
It could well be the case - Dangerfield wanted to cut down game time and reduce the number of games if I can remember and the first thing who would look at is preseason games - the AFL would not like to lose any rounds , it would effect them financially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are fit as AF
Can I get one of the zoomers to mentor Joffa on the proper syntax here.

This is vitally important to the future of this board.

Just on Paton, there is a lot of competition now for a gig in the backline.

Howard, Battle and Wilkie in the taller roles.
But then you have Sincs, Webster, Nasiah, Stocker and Paton.

Nasiah looks like a much better player this season. He is stringer, more physical and more assured.

Webster Howard Wilkie
Sins, Battle Howard

.....with maybe one other on the bench to rotate through. Stocker?

Paton to the Wing? Well would is 100% a lock on one wing after after last season, and his pre-season form.
Hill on the other.

Paton may scrape in as part of the rotations. But you also have Ross, and I doubt that Paton would keep him out.
The Poo looks set for a spot in the 23.

Bytel I though looked pretty competent, despite playing a bit in tagging role.

I thought he was at the level without being a standout. Looks like he belongs.

Yes a lot to work with. He will be better when fitter, and yes when a bit stronger. He just seems like a natural key forward.
He is capable of being useful now given no King or Hayes.

After a full pre-season and year of development I think he will be one to watch in 2024.

I know Howard does some weird s**t but being there today I thought he was ok and our backline is better with him then without
Notice anything he did that wasn't on the broadcast? To me he was shocking, I get anxiety every time he's near a contest.

Essendon Board are talking about the futility of a Parish / Shiel midfield pairing and the cheapness of a Merrett disposal. Grass is always greener I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Practice Match, 2023: St.Kilda v Essendon

Back