Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMD. I've been doing this diet thing all wrong! I should be eating more Cheerios and Cocoa Pops because they are healthier than grilled chicken, eggs, milk, cheese and ground beef.
Call me cynical, but maybe, just maybe, Tufts University got a shitload of money from General Mills Cereals!
The phrase "Institutional Capture" springs to mind.

View attachment 1623545
F*cking diabolical. Whole world is upside-down.

F*cking diabolical. Whole world is upside-down.
Yep. Fu*cking diabolical

Cheerios contain this

Whole Grain Cereals (67%) [Wheat (33%), Corn (25%), Oats (4.5%), Rice (4.5%)], Wheat Starch, Sugar, Golden Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Colours (Caramel I, Annatto), Salt Blend [Salt, Mineral Sea Salts (508, 511)], Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Phosphate).

And beef contains this

download.jpeg
The cow wins in my universe!

Yep. Fu*cking diabolical

Cheerios contain this

Whole Grain Cereals (67%) [Wheat (33%), Corn (25%), Oats (4.5%), Rice (4.5%)], Wheat Starch, Sugar, Golden Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Colours (Caramel I, Annatto), Salt Blend [Salt, Mineral Sea Salts (508, 511)], Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Phosphate).

And beef contains this

View attachment 1623683
Not to mention glyphosate 🤮

And we wonder why primary school boys have ****, nobody can concentrate, “autism” and “ADD” are through the roof with depression and anxiety, and everyone is severely lacking in “personal fortitude”.

Sperm count and morphology plummeting out the wazoo, Test the same. Female hormones completely f*cked.

Brb going to go cook a steak, gets me too annoyed this stuff 😂

Not to mention glyphosate 🤮

And we wonder why primary school boys have ****, nobody can concentrate, “autism” and “ADD” are through the roof with depression and anxiety, and everyone is severely lacking in “personal fortitude”.

Sperm count and morphology plummeting out the wazoo, Test the same. Female hormones completely f*cked.

Brb going to go cook a steak, gets me too annoyed this stuff 😂
xenoestrogens

Eat a raw carrot every day helps balance your hormones

iN mY dAy We WeRe PaYiNg 18%!¡
Anyone including boomers are ****ing halfwits if they say that.
Actually got my first mortgage @14.5% but was on a double fronted Victorian in Newport with a principle of 1.02 mill, oops sorry 102k.
Many still struggled but the principle loans now are 10 times the amount.
Anyone who has read a smidgeon on the Reserve bank knows the board is stacked with businessmen and bankers and their purpose is twofold
1) is to transfer and estimated 20 billion out of the economy, from working families and small business, to their big 4 banker mates who are making obscene profits. Lowe is always having lunch with these Kent's and they are all.laughing like drains.
2) Since the pandemic and great resignation people won't work low paid jobs, the businessmen on the board want the economy to as near a recession as possible so people lose their higher paid jobs and have to take these low paid jobs otherwise they can't pay their overpriced rent.
It's just another transfer of wealthfrom the poorest to the richest under the guise of iNfLaTiOn. Could inflation be woslrse than having to find 12k extra a year to line the pockets of the banksters?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a pie for breakfast at 6:30

What’s worse is that both sides of US politics are saying this footage shouldn’t have been aired. Insanity.

Looks like it was edited up and the police claim that it was the cops trying to keep the situation calm. Fox News isn't a news service. Even the boss admits they lie.

Looks like it was edited up and the police claim that it was the cops trying to keep the situation calm. Fox News isn't a news service. Even the boss admits they lie.
Ok cooker

Don't you have to have a drink every time this campaigner pops on his sunglasses ?

I'll gave to stop watching this gif then.

Depends if
Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

it's cold and in a glass.

Yep. Fu*cking diabolical

Cheerios contain this

And beef contains this

View attachment 1623683

If we weren't meant to eat animals, why are they made out of food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back