Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to imagine getting the 4 points without JHF - he's a ripper.
His last three involvements with 2 minutes to go were incredible:
1. The handball to Duursma for the Finlayson goal.
2. The pick up at pace and in congestion from the ensuing centre square scrimmage. He released a great handball in traffic that ultimately led to a costly Wines fumble to prevent a vital clearance.
3. A similar ground level gather, shrug of the tackle and handball to Rozee in the play that preceded the Florent kick on goal.

Talk about leadership.

Can't actually put into words how much I love this kid. Not sure I've felt this way about anyone else just after 4 games. He's more Port Adelaide than any of these so called legends that have voiced their opinions in the media recently, aside from our great man Warren.

teffy/snake_baker makes an appearance in the comments. Too slow he rekons.

View attachment 1655185
Nothing has changed about this idiot, don't think he posts on BF anymore but having engaged with him in the past he has serious issues. His friends and family must be lucky to have him around :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JHF is tracking extremely well for his type of player at this stage of his career.

I don’t think there’s ever been more unwarranted criticism of a player
You only have to look at where the criticism is coming from though.... From the saltiest place on earth.

What I love here is he didn’t give off the easier option to a more senior player running past but took the responsibility of kicking to a player in a more dangerous position. This guy backs his talent to the hilt.

edit: and took the hit.

Last edited:
JHF is tracking extremely well for his type of player at this stage of his career.

I don’t think there’s ever been more unwarranted criticism of a player

I don't think I've ever watched a 19 year old and been more confident he'll be a top 5 player in the comp and stay there for a decade.

What I love here is he didn’t give off the easier option to a more senior player running past but took the responsibility of kicking to a player in a more dangerous position. This guy backs his talent to the hilt.

Butters could take a lesson from this.

Just a joy watching JHF go about it on the footy field. And unlike so many anointed before him, this guy will be captain.

I don't think I've ever watched a 19 year old and been more confident he'll be a top 5 player in the comp and stay there for a decade.
My one concern is on the injury front. If this is the end of his leg issues he could genuinely be the greatest ever. If its not then he could end up with an incredibly frustrating career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back