• Doedee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schoenberg

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Milera

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You reckon Jade Rawlings was taking notes while doing the commentating? ;)

Not the first round ball player switching to Aussie Rules and won't be the last. It's interesting there's something about the soccer technique that when they switch to AFL their kicking is spot on. My eldest lad is similar, massive soccer nut, no interest in Aussie Rules yet kicks a footy better than a lot of his contemporaries who do play Aussie Rules.

Was my idol ! ....would have been a superb modern AFL player off HB ....he would have been 6' 2"

Him, and Robert Day
My very first preseason camp at Murray Bridge go roomed with Rocket……… he thought how good is this getting a young freshma, had me going up and down stairs all weekend bringing back 6 packs🥵

My very first preseason camp at Murray Bridge go roomed with Rocket……… he thought how good is this getting a young freshma, had me going up and down stairs all weekend bringing back 6 packs🥵
Good bloke ? ....wasn't he a Fireman ....so many were then

South Adelaide v Adelaide | Adelaide Oval | 12:30pm

SANFL Now | AFL.com.au & AFL Live | 1629 SEN SA & SEN App
ADELAIDE
F: Gollant, Wright, Dowling

HF: McHenry, Boyle, Newchurch

C: Brown, Taylor, Nankervis

HB: Worrall, Borlase, McPherson

B: Hamill, Keane, Parnell

R: Strachan, Hately, Berry

INT: Haysman, O’Loughlin, Madgen, McKenzie, Clamp

IN: Hately, Worrall, McHenry

OUT: Crouch (AFL), Schoenberg (AFL), Cook (AFL), McAdam (quad)

SOUTH

League

F: Gunther, Sproule, Freitag

HF: E. Smith, Schuback, Sampson

C: Birt, O’Neill, Mutch

HB: Dunkin, Haines, Broadbent

B: Skinner, Summerton, Clavarino

R: Brooksby, Gibbs, Wilkinson

INT: Heaslip, Davis, Rose, Brown, Kraemer, Nye, Tucker, Fitt

IN: Nye, Gunther, Brown, Kraemer, Tucker

OUT: Kantilla

Selection-RND-4-Web-Lineup-1080x1350.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about this dirty dog act...

Norwood’s Tristan Binder has accepted a 2-match ban with an early guilty plea for kneeing North’s Lachlan Grubb at The Parade on Tuesday.

Tristan Binder (Norwood) – Kneeing

Conduct
: Intentional

Impact: High

Base Sanction: 3 matches

Early Guilty Plea: 2 matches (Accepted)

Norwood’s Tristan Binder has accepted a 2-match ban with an early guilty plea for kneeing North’s Lachlan Grubb at The Parade on Tuesday.

Conduct

Got off lightly

Conduct

Hope you are going to show all the SANFL reports through out the year and not just single out one club

Hope you are going to show all the SANFL reports through out the year and not just single out one club
You think this is the 1st one I've posted SANFL stuff think again...and it was a dead set dog act by any player regardless of what club he plays for, unless of course you disagree it wasn't a dog act.

Actually cleanhands you might be able to help me out

I've searched for decades to find another soul who saw THE greatest mark in the history of Australian Rules football but have never managed to

It was at The Parade, Norwood vs Sturt reserves match. I was a young kid, probably late 80s. There was me, my dad and about 5 other people there.

Shane Radbone took an absolute hanger. Outer side. Literally stood on the shoulders of his Norwood opponent (maybe Brenton Maynard?) and came down with it. I've never seen anything like it. Often if I come across another Sturt fan I ask them, Hey you don't by any chance remember a huge mark by Shane Radbone at Norwood Oval...?

No dice so far.

My dad was reading the Budget and missed it...

I've searched for decades to find another soul who saw THE greatest mark in the history of Australian Rules football but have never managed to

It was at The Parade, Norwood vs Sturt reserves match. I was a young kid, probably late 80s. There was me, my dad and about 5 other people there.

Shane Radbone took an absolute hanger. Outer side. Literally stood on the shoulders of his Norwood opponent (maybe Brenton Maynard?) and came down with it. I've never seen anything like it. Often if I come across another Sturt fan I ask them, Hey you don't by any chance remember a huge mark by Shane Radbone at Norwood Oval...?

No dice so far.

After my time so not aware of it, but I do remember Brenton taking an absolute ripper at The Parade end he was literally standing on someones shoulders full stretch it was massive

No dice so far.

if you want to see a good country footy mark, google “Saad Saad hanger “in a GVFL grand final this guy did it weekly

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2023 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Back