Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planking him at FF 95% would be a great idea lol

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
vancouver planking GIF

They will have no answer to him at FF.
Play him
On their super star draftee, head to head.

Im curious to see if the players will boo him during the game

Port want to prove that they've changed their spots doing an absolute number on North would be a start.
Absolutely agree, no more of this getting to an early 40 point lead stuff and then just dicking around for the majority of the 2nd half.
We need an old fashioned Port Adelaide effort where regularly 40 point leads were turned into 80 plus wins!

Im curious to see if the (North Melbourne) players will boo him during the game
They'll do the bump stuff, and to be fair will be expected to. But Clarkson might want to show them video of Freo players failing to differentiate between panto and the real world when they met up with Rory Lobb recently. Four (more?) Freo players leaving their defensive positions to rush over to Lobb, leaving the Doggies a clear path to goal. Booing though? Surely too childish.

Last edited:
How's David King traveling?
Probably had his head exploded when he saw an incredible statistic this morning - 100% of the goals that are won by less than 3 goals have a margin of less than 18 points. Currently delving deep in to the stats to find what could be causing this correlation.

Probably had his head exploded when he saw an incredible statistic this morning - 100% of the goals that are won by less than 3 goals have a margin of less than 18 points. Currently delving deep in to the stats to find what could be causing this correlation.
Still trying to work this one out! :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also wonder if Kingy has grasped the obscure concept that whenever there's a draw, both teams finish on the same score.

There are a few reasonable posters over there but the taunts by the others are just a reflection of them being in a world of pain.
The game in Tassie will be interesting.
Hopefully it doesn’t get too nasty in the stands or on the ground.
Not concerned about North players trying to be tough guys because we have enough players that can hold their own, but I do hope there isn't any overly dirty tactics like trying to cause injury. I wouldn't put it past a club that has no issues with copping suspensions.

I also wonder if Kingy has grasped the obscure concept that whenever there's a draw, both teams finish on the same score.

You're just making 💩 up now. 😁

Mark Taylor on Sports Sunday ridiculed people who go the games to boo Horne Francis. He couldn't understand the mentality of people who work all week, go to the football to enjoy themselves and prepare by hoping one player gets the ball so they can boo him. Get a life.

The commentators last night must be very confident of more draws this season because they were talking up Carlton's big % booster (until one of the twigged, or had a producer whisper in their ear).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back