Game Day Round 11: Geelong vs Big Big Sound, Sat 27 May @ 4:35pm at KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL and medicos also approved use of dark side of force. We got this!

Star Wars Vacation GIF by Disney Parks

Would like to see Willis get a run as sub at least but nothing has been mentioned about him debuting so I can only imagine he isn't going to take the field.

I'd actually cop him being a late in for Bews because that midfield is just so thin... It was thin enough last week and Holmes/Knevitt go out with no mids coming in.

I'm hoping to see him and it'll be a nice surprise if it happens but I'd guess Knevitt or Simpson will be subs if there are no late changes.

It's one of the thinnest midfield lineups we have had in a game for a long time.

Looks decent have you committed any war crimes yet ?

I'm like 30+ hours into the game and barely killed any creature I didn't need to - too focused on exploring & opening up access to all the map

Plus I do it the old fashion way of running everywhere, so it's something of the slow way but fun to see everything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No confident today.

Shit weather, shit oppo who play well on our deck, and a Toby Greene milestone. Does not bode well, I just think we are short of extractors in the guts and it will hurt us.

I'm like 30+ hours into the game and barely killed any creature I didn't need to - too focused on exploring & opening up access to all the map

Plus I do it the old fashion way of running everywhere, so it's something of the slow way but fun to see everything
I just like all the fancy war crime machines building that I see on YouTube

Sadly I have sweet **** all time to invest in the game yet

I was listening to krock on the drive to the ground, and they Higgins in for a chat today - being discussed during my drive was Parfitt and where he's at

All agreed he's currently down on form, and that it's injuries which have seen him keep his spot - Higgins then raised the point that it's been 12 months since Parfitt has had any continuity of matches and the impact that does have, BUT he does need to show something and step up today

It was round 12 last year against the Bulldogs when he got hurt, in a match he picked up 21 disposals - the week before it was 30 disposals against Adelaide, and 25 against Port the week before that. We know he returned to play the last 3 matches of the season in full, but that's likely the last 3 he played 3 consecutive matches at any level until today

Today's his 5th senior match for the year, but the first two were as sub. While in the VFL he's only played the 4 matches and no more than 2 in a row, including his last match being only half a game so he'd be in as position to return to the seniors a week later

We know he needs to find form, but the club also needs to ensure he's in a position to do so which means continuity of matches - starting 22 in the seniors over consecutive weeks helps, but when/if he goes back to the VFL, leave him in the VFL for a few weeks to get the match time under his belt. In & out of our various teams, playing as sub or the carry over emergency isn't helping him to find form or the match continuity he's missing - that's something the club needs to own as I don't think Parfitt has been managed very well to date this season

I just like all the fancy war crime machines building that I see on YouTube

Sadly I have sweet * all time to invest in the game yet

My favourite device I saw was a giant box that goes over enemies that can't then get out of it, you switch it on and it's essentially a giant electricity conductor that slowly kills your enemies

I so want to make one and take it with me throughout the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back