Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

If we were as terrible as Wet Toast Voss would have been hung, drawn and quartered. And then had assassins sent back in time to do it all over again.

“We knew West Coast were going to come to play.”, Dayne Zorko.

That’s being kind for the **** of it. 😂

How does a team that paid 2 picks for Kelly to complement Yeo, Shuey, Gaff, Sheed and bring in Hunt, have Darling who has kicked 500 goals up front alongside Allen and Cripps, with Barrass, Hurn and McGovern to hold the defence together, perform so poorly?

And the year after the AFL changed the qualification criteria for a priority pick which meant instead of us getting a priority pick at the start of the first round we got it at the end of the first round - meant we got Pick 1, 17, 19 instead of Pick 1, 3 and 19.

With things like this Agro, I always like to console myself with the view that we would have taken the wrong player and failed to develop them anyway.

Back to 2005 though. Two shots at Pendles. Imagine the glittering career he’d have had if he’d come to us. 😂

I always like to imagine we would have picked Gibbs and Selwood with picks 1 & 3.

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They sure got around him. Good game to watch.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Love that kid. He’s my youngest boy’s best mate, went through juniors together. My boy had hip surgery, missed a full year of footy, came back and kicked a 50m goal on an angle. Denver was the first kid to reach him and give him a big hug. I wasn’t the only one to shed a tear that day.

Love that kid. He’s my youngest boy’s best mate, went through juniors together. My boy had hip surgery, missed a full year of footy, came back and kicked a 50m goal on an angle. Denver was the first kid to reach him and give him a big hug. I wasn’t the only one to shed a tear that day.
That's quality.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

If we were as terrible as Wet Toast Voss would have been hung, drawn and quartered. And then had assassins sent back in time to do it all over again.
are people really worried about wc, the most powerful and financially viable club in the league? they won the flag 5 years ago, they'll be fine..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back