Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a couple of reds with my eldest as we talked about the afl and the premier league a Bobbie burns and and landhaus the saint both 2013. On reflection only gross negligence sees st Kilda where we are today and the premier league has become battle between oligarchs which is just so wtf. Anyway another year almost in the books for the saints, let’s just hope it’s actually the start of something that leads to a shot at a flag.
Nice
I have a few of The Saint tucked away
Get on the mailing list as when the next vint is due they have a couple of weeks of back vints at a cheaper price

I had a couple of reds with my eldest as we talked about the afl and the premier league a Bobbie burns and and landhaus the saint both 2013. On reflection only gross negligence sees st Kilda where we are today and the premier league has become battle between oligarchs which is just so wtf. Anyway another year almost in the books for the saints, let’s just hope it’s actually the start of something that leads to a shot at a flag.
Say what you will about those in charge of St Kilda, but I'm very thankful we aren't owned by somebody. I reckon the team wouldn't exist today if each AFL team had private owners. The push by some in the media towards private ownership of clubs makes me sick.

Say what you will about those in charge of St Kilda, but I'm very thankful we aren't owned by somebody. I reckon the team wouldn't exist today if each AFL team had private owners. The push by some in the media towards private ownership of clubs makes me sick.
I was talking about this the other night in relation to Melbourne victory. Private owners with their own agenda make it hard to give a rats arse about the team when the purse strings are tight and they’re loosing. Would we still care passionately about the saints in the same circumstances ? I doubt it.

I bought a Gin at Aldi on friday.
( its actually clear , not purple ).
Pretty good.
They had several different fruit infused Gins this week.
Gordons Passionfruit was one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not for me tonight, fight is at midday tomorrow but definitely indulge afterwards. Eyeing off the Chivas Regal as we speak...
Good luck George, you’ll learn more about yourself than you can imagine. Be bold start well, guys at this level rarely have the head movement but don’t forget the body, gloves up stay busy and get the W.

Good luck George, you’ll learn more about yourself than you can imagine. Be bold start well, guys at this level rarely have the head movement but don’t forget the body, gloves up stay busy and get the W.
I've had a few over the last couple years but cheers mate 👍 Can't wait to get in there, done a lot of work on my footwork and fighting off the back foot so looking forward to giving it a go

Have tried to save this but f..k it .....time to move on (in a lot of ways) going to give it a crack:

s-l1600.jpg

I've had a few over the last couple years but cheers mate 👍 Can't wait to get in there, done a lot of work on my footwork and fighting off the back foot so looking forward to giving it a go

As Dard Ball said - you got this.

You know that this lot here have your back whatever happens.

respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back