Game Day Round 21: Geelong vs Port Adelaide, - Saturday 5 August 7:25pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, how is Port's 3 consecutive losses, including 2 thumpings "good form"?

I didn't say you weren't missing good form either but getting within a whisker of the #1 team and losing to a team who's a) shares your ground and b) has red hot home form suggests it's not quite as dire as say... kicking 3 goals in 3 quarters or football or losing a home game to a bottom 4 side.

Coach believes team can find form.
Players know they can play better.
Don't expect big structural changes...
Until wheels fall off and wagon burns.
That would take a lightning strike

w power v small 01.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well my son is now a couple of days past his due date, so will be born some time in the next few days.

Mum is a mad power fan so if it's close likely we are driving to a birthing suite.

What should I name my son if we win?
Let's see who is BOG. I love these scenarios.

Interesting listening to Krock and their comments so far seem to reflect what's been said around here since Thursday night:

• Team selection is a bit safe (Kingy sounded like he wanted to say meh)
  • A bit surprised no Bews
  • Talk earlier this season was how Neale likely would have played earlier this season if not for injury, so a little surprising he didn't get a call up
  • IF Ratugolea is playing back, they've asked how that looks alongside SDK as they really haven't clicked this year as a defensive pairing, especially noticeable in the draw against Sydney
  • Parfitt likely to be sub, but questions if he should have been into the starting 22 to provide another mature body in the midfield. This would likely have also allowed Dangerfield to spend time forward rather than be the one trying to lead the midfield (and mention of a potential back issue for the captain)

Walking to ground, I'm not sure I'll hear much more, but definitely interesting to listen to the 3 guys chatting

Well my son is now a couple of days past his due date, so will be born some time in the next few days.

Mum is a mad power fan so if it's close likely we are driving to a birthing suite.

What should I name my son if we win?

Gryan...

Interesting listening to Krock and their comments so far seem to reflect what's been said around here since Thursday night:

• Team selection is a bit safe (Kingy sounded like he wanted to say meh)
  • A bit surprised no Bews
  • Talk earlier this season was how Neale likely would have played earlier this season if not for injury, so a little surprising he didn't get a call up
  • IF Ratugolea is playing back, they've asked how that looks alongside SDK as they really haven't clicked this year as a defensive pairing, especially noticeable in the draw Sydney
  • Parfitt likely to be sub, but questions if he should have been into the starting 22 to provide another mature body in the midfield. This would likely have also allowed Dangerfield to spend time forward rather than be the one trying to lead the midfield (and mention of a potential back issue for the captain)

Walking to ground, I'm not sure I'll hear much more, but definitely interesting to listen to the 3 guys chatting
I'd have Bews for Bowes every week.

I'd have Bews for Bowes every week.

A fit and in form Bews I'd have in the team, but I'm not 100% sure he's either at there moment - even before this knee injury, he didn't look quite right

I'd have both in the team and actually look to push Bowes up into the midfield - feels like we're short on rotations through there and it would be good to have another opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back