Review 2023 National Draft Review Thread II [McKercher, Z.Duursma, Goad, W.Dawson, Hardeman, Maley]

Remove this Banner Ad

Worth noting that Hardeman has a 91cm vertical and had the 10th quickest 5m time at the draft combine.

Kid's a very well rounded athlete who can play a few different roles in defence.

Good balance between his defensive and offensive game, and had leadership in spades.

Athlete. Tick. Character. Tick. Natural footballing talent. Tick.

Add a few kg’s to his frame and he’ll be right to go.

Hardeman can’t kick

He is one of the better kicks in the draft. Long kicking, left footer.

i dont miss

more i told you so's to come

whilst others pat each self on the back
I know.

Im still cut we never went with your legendary call of we must target Silvia after Melbourne waved goodbye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it’s why you need to back the recruiters rather then getting emotional after watching a 2 min highlights package. He’s clearly got red flags, which the highlights package doesn’t reflect,
Imagine if the West Toast dont pick him...:D

Some whispers regarding Mitch Edwards and question marks around character.

Might explain why he's sliding this far back

Both he and Schoenmaker have big question marks when it comes to character. I’ve heard a few of the rumours regarding Schoenmaker, but haven’t actually heard the rumours about M.Edwards.

Will Thursfield confirmed we locked Colby in from a while back, Zane was a more recent decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2023 National Draft Review Thread II [McKercher, Z.Duursma, Goad, W.Dawson, Hardeman, Maley]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back