Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, I've removed about three pages of posts.

Please do not use this thread to speculate about Oliver's private life – medical or otherwise.

Regardless of the veracity of your rumour, or what you know/have heard, if it's not public knowledge, just don't post it.

I don't want to turn this place into Demonland, but if you can't see the potential harm that this sort of rumour-spreading can cause (regardless of your intentions), then perhaps it's best if you take a bit of a break.

Thanks.

Fair enough, I get ADHD presents differently in everyone so it's hard to gauge how it affects Oliver. Anyway I think we all hope he and the club can overcome his challenges.
I apologise mate. I appreciate we all see things differently..You could very well be right. I hope for the clubs and Clarry's sake that he can be fit and healthy moving forward.

He got in trouble because he couldn't do the only thing that keeps him out of trouble. Being a peanut is the key contributing condition rather than the ADHD. The other factor is that the drug code forces him onto stims rather than downers.

It's a challenge to find excuses for being a dickhead yet people always do.

And then another lot of people always find a reason to defend the dickhead behaviour.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

I roll my eyes reading people making excuses for him. The problem with young people today is lack of accountability. It’s always someone else’s fault or a medical condition or depression or homesickness. Oliver is an immature dickhead . We all knew his type growing up and he’ll probably grow out of it but cut the excuses

I roll my eyes reading people making excuses for him. The problem with young people today is lack of accountability. It’s always someone else’s fault or a medical condition or depression or homesickness. Oliver is an immature dickhead . We all knew his type growing up and he’ll probably grow out of it but cut the excuses
We boomerposting now?

We boomerposting now?

Why not? Forget ADD medication, Clayton should take a teaspoon of cement to harden up. Needs a daily dose of common sense too.

Why not? Forget ADD medication, Clayton should take a teaspoon of cement to harden up. Needs a daily dose of common sense too.
Back in my day windscreen wipers were made of cast iron. Would need a team of six to snap one off!

There's nothing more tiresome than listening to older people complain about the younger generation.

Back in my day windscreen wipers were made of cast iron. Would need a team of six to snap one off!

If you touched a man's windscreen wipers your parents would give you a well deserved flogging and drag you around by the ear to the person's house to apologise. That's the problem with kids these days. No respect for anything. Bring back floggings and hangings in Melbourne jail.

There's nothing more tiresome than listening to older people complain about the younger generation.
Not as tiresome as kids telling grown ups they don't know about life I guess

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not potting Chandler but the amount of babying for this guy is unreal
Gone for a holiday with a mate =/= being babysat. Glad the blokes on our list are good to eachother.

Did someone delete old mate BEEG’s post here or did he? He’s been trying to spread rumours on the rumour board and didn’t get much traction with dees fans.
Post was removed as it clearly violated the thread tag and pinned post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back