Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumper is pretty ordinary I reckon. I like tradition but surely they should be modernising that strip a lot more. Just looks like the state jumper.
They mentioned a few times on the launch that it's just the first iteration of the jumper for launch, and there will be others, potentially with input from the public.
I do agree the first one is a bit TOO traditional in the modern game.

North will always be my team, but was definitely proud to see a Tasmanian team finally given the go ahead, and everything made official.

Implementation of the AFLW team should also see our AFLW team simply become the "North Melbourne" AFLW team.

They mentioned a few times on the launch that it's just the first iteration of the jumper for launch, and there will be others, potentially with input from the public.
I do agree the first one is a bit TOO traditional in the modern game.

North will always be my team, but was definitely proud to see a Tasmanian team finally given the go ahead, and everything made official.

Implementation of the AFLW team should also see our AFLW team simply become the "North Melbourne" AFLW team.
I think the giants, although known as more of a franchise, have done really well with their design and colours etc…….i don’t feel it’s smart for the TAS team to just look like the state side, but maybe I’m wrong.
I just feel they need to look at the young supporters and make the TAS team cool, not just traditional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly it will probably affect us the least out of any club.

How fu#ked are the likes of Geelong though? lol
Zero sympathy.
We got absolutely ****ed by the concessions given to TWO teams when they came in, and not a single one of their fans gave a ****.

They can suffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back