Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 16: St Kilda Saints v Port Adelaide Power, Marvel Stadium, Sunday June 30th 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there somewhere else we can discuss the game?

Step 1: Copy OP, as I am brilliant, obviously.
Step 2: Put no OPPO in title.
Step 3: Profit.

Personally speaking, I am chuffed that I might be spot on about Ken not making it out of Victoria after the match or having to abscond into the night.

Carn the Saints... big win please.

Also, anytime the Muppet Hinkley is shown on the screen... please for the love of God boo, boo and boo a little more! Help us rid this infection!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C’mon Sainters, want to wear my new cap. 🤣🤣

View attachment 2029904
Yous can have him back any time!

a4b2cdb0c478408ccbb835e91ece6e50

Where Port players go to end their careers.
Nobody forced them to come to us:), but we do have a habit of dragging people into the club whose best is behind them. Paddy was a surprise though, and helped us get into the finals under Ratts- Dougal is good value, and Bonner is a good serviceable player, so not all bad.

To all the Port supporters wishing us welI I suggest they check the results of our games against Port for the last 15 years. Also they should have a peak at both club's current ladder positions while they're at it.

Won't fill them with much confidence about their fairytale outcome.
Records are meant to be broken, I believe in the :stkilda:

Records are meant to be broken, I believe in the :stkilda:

If you have a decade, let us regale you about our success at failing to meet expectations and why your belief is indeed fleeting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back