Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:

Alright I reckon I'll have to say sorry to I think it was Taylor ?

I said pies are more likely to go 10-1 than 1-10 for the rest of the year

I reckon she was closer

(Plz don't let the pies go on a roll and prove me right, I don't want it)
They are cooked, no need for disclaimers, breath out, they haven't been that good all year and they aren't miraculously beating all of Carlton, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne to sneak into the 8.

They are an absolute sieve defensively and the old men and injuries have cooked their running power.

Bask in the glory of a top 10 pick for Schultz

Starship Troopers GIF

The Hawks helping us with picks.

Are you sure they have one easy game coming up? Collingwood are beyond cooked - You never know.
I could see Richmond dragging the carcass over the line for one of the their next two games but I'd rather it be Port if they could. Think Tigers are more cooked unfortunately

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright I reckon I'll have to say sorry to I think it was Taylor ?

I said pies are more likely to go 10-1 than 1-10 for the rest of the year

I reckon she was closer

(Plz don't let the pies go on a roll and prove me right, I don't want it)

Mmhmmm

Jackson :whitecheck:
Treacy :whitecheck:
Pies shitting the bed :whitecheck:

Also Collingwood might actually be so bad we need to stop deathriding St Kilda and actually barrack for them (and Adelaide).

If Collingwood somehow loses next week to Richmond I’m not longer deadriding St Kilda.
They really only need to win one more game to put them out of reach of those two. Don't think the wheels have fallen off THAT much.

Pick should be like 8 at the most though (if they beat Tigs and Dees with other results their way)

They really only need to win one more game to put them out of reach of those two. Don't think the wheels have fallen off THAT much.

Pick should be like 8 at the most though (if they beat Tigs and Dees with other results their way)

It’s two wins and minimal percentage.

As long as Adelaide stay above St Kilda I’m happy to see them win a few more games so it’s a possibility.

At the end of the day it isn’t about how many wins these teams have but ladder position - even though those two have a significant correlation. If Collingwood is the best 15th placed team ever that doesn’t bother us. The rest of the top 13 are too good for St Kilda to overtake them.

They are cooked, no need for disclaimers, breath out, they haven't been that good all year and they aren't miraculously beating all of Carlton, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne to sneak into the 8.

They are an absolute sieve defensively and the old men and injuries have cooked their running power.

Bask in the glory of a top 10 pick for Schultz
Season 3 Play GIF by The Simpsons

Pies won’t beat the Dees on current form lines. Wheels could completely fall off and they go winless from here, giving the crows a chance to get above them.

Pies won’t beat the Dees on current form lines. Wheels could completely fall off and they go winless from here, giving the crows a chance to get above them.
In this season I'd say they are at least a 50% chance to win one of those games I mentioned. Just how even it is. Happy to keep death riding obviously, just stoked it's basically guaranteed to be in single digits

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back