List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes it's his paid job.

He has good news / sources
What's his job? Who does he work for? Why does he tell everyone what Richmond is thinking?

His twitter bio says 'works in the afl recruitment industry scene'. Could he be any more vague?

What's his job? Who does he work for? Why does he tell everyone what Richmond is thinking?

His twitter bio says 'works in the afl recruitment industry scene'. Could he be any more vague?
what does it matter what any of those answers are?

The fact you think he has to disclose any of that private information just to validate himself is insane.

I've known him for a few years and can vouch for him.

The fact you think he has to disclose any of that private information just to validate himself is insane.

Well if he's working as a scout for Richmond it's pretty poor what he's doing on his Twitter I'd have thought...

It's not insane at all. It's attempting to ascertain if he has any credibility. He's publicly posting under his own name on one of the world's biggest websites, so no one's 'outing' him.

He posts like a fan - and describes himself as one - so it's a fair question to ask.

It's not insane at all. It's attempting to ascertain if he has any credibility. He's publicly posting under his own name on one of the world's biggest websites, so no one's 'outing' him.

He posts like a fan - and describes himself as one - so it's a fair question to ask.
He made an X account to grow his profile and have a presence, its not in his best interest to make stuff up.

The easy option is to just sit and wait to hear if anything comes of it.

He made an X account to grow his profile and have a presence, its not in his best interest to make stuff up.

The easy option is to just sit and wait to hear if anything comes of it.
So he's a wannabe journo?

Two weeks ago he had Smillie head and shoulders clear as number 1. He thought clubs didn't get compo for UFAs. He dismissed Jagga as a low-impact accumulator and had him in his top-3? That's a buck each way! He said GC would need to trade for our picks 36,39,54 and 57 (equal to 1350 points) to match for Lombard, seemingly unaware that their own 27, 36 and 49 equate to 1502 points, on top of their earlier picks 7, 10 and 20.

That's just from a quick two-minute scroll through his 'Tiger fans ask me anything about the draft I'll get back to youse all' (spoiler: he didn't) post from 8 July.

I am very glad he doesn't work for Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one needs to provide answers to anything, he isnt hiding who he is
Well I did figure he had zero idea of Richmond's plans when he listed nearly the whole top 10 as players of interest.

Outside of that I couldn't care what he does 😂

Ah, right you are.

Maybe something like this is possible....

1 North use their favourable cap space to make Kamdyn an offer big enough to net Richmond a 3rd round pick(currently pick 40.)

Then, completely independently of step 1 of course....

2 Richmond gives North our rd 2 pick(currently 21) for Phillips, and picks 58, 67.

North gets a really good pick for Phillips, and uses the cash they save from paying him to boost the McIntosh offer.

Tigers get Phillips for McIntosh and just a 200 draft points downgrade(equivalent of about pick 55.) OK, we lose the bargaining power of pick 21, likely worth another 200ish draft points. But those deals might suit all parties.
No way in he'll no frigging way,worst deal it couldn't be.
Pick 21 will 100% give us a high rated tall or starting 22 mid,
THIS DRAFT AT PICK 21 IS STILL LIKE A NORMAL TOP 10 PICK.
SO HELL NO NO NO

No way in he'll no frigging way,worst deal it couldn't be.
Pick 21 will 100% give us a high rated tall or starting 22 mid,
THIS DRAFT AT PICK 21 IS STILL LIKE A NORMAL TOP 10 PICK.
SO HELL NO NO NO

Yea a hell no from me. I suspect they may be viewing more as a PSD option rather than National Draft.

People need to get their heads around the fact that in this draft, a pick around 15 will get a player normally taken around 8. And a pick at 25 will get a player normally taken at 15. And there will be players drafted with confidence well past pick 40.

Blair obviously knows this, but it’s good for us nuffies on BF to keep in mind when talking about trading for Phillips or Tsatas etc…or what we expect in trades for our own players.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

People need to get their heads around the fact that in this draft, a pick around 15 will get a player normally taken around 8. And a pick at 25 will get a player normally taken at 15. And there will be players drafted with confidence well past pick 40.

Blair obviously knows this, but it’s good for us nuffies on BF to keep in mind when talking about trading for Phillips or Tsatas etc…or what we expect in trades for our own players.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
they say that every year

in reality nobody knows shite

Swans board all seem to have Konstanty as a delist.

Added bonus he's currently injured. Perfect for a Louie surgery

secret smell GIF

And who's vouching for you?😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back