Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any relation to this guy?
View attachment 2074722

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

I am triggered by this.

This sounds exactly like when MrM came into the site a few years ago. And miraculously, MrM is th only person to give this a like.

WIGO?

Why would we trade a Viking warrior like bloke who is pledged to play his entire career as a Richmond defender ?
Maybe MrM is focussed on winning premierships unlike others typical of a warrior??

How do you know MrM is not a Viking?

A Viking can pledge all they like, how relevant is it if they moved on from Scandinavia more than a few years ago?

It looks like some Vikings picked their battles years ago and moved on

Isaac Kako part of Essendon academy?
Likely to go around pick 15 - 20, so Essendon's second round pick of around 30 could be gettable for later picks. They have no 3rd or 4th rounders so can take several junk picks for points.
Adelaide, not so much as I don't think Tyler Welsh will get a bid in the top 30.

12 games in under age SANFL for avg 18 poss at 63% efficiency! Described as not quick. What a catch
It is his bottom age year and is playing consistently. Not suggesting he's a top end talent, just that we'll likely need some picks to match a bid for him

It is his bottom age year and is playing consistently. Not suggesting he's a top end talent, just that we'll likely need some picks to match a bid for him
Will probably be our natural 3rd at worst. If we come last and have 37 and he's bid on 38 do we just get him with our next pick?

Maybe MrM is focussed on winning premierships unlike others typical of a warrior??

How do you know MrM is not a Viking?

A Viking can pledge all they like, how relevant is it if they moved on from Scandinavia more than a few years ago?

It looks like some Vikings picked their battles years ago and moved on

Didn't you spit the dummy pre 2017 and go support the Giants? That kind of focus on winning premierships?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't you spit the dummy pre 2017 and go support the Giants? That kind of focus on winning premierships?

no, any more stories you like to spin to create a false narrative??

I am just a fan, Vlastuin is earning a living and creating opportunities for himself, the club would like to remain viable I assume and not have to rattle the tins like in the past. You have to make hay while the sun shines expecially when driven by performance.

When RFC is focused on winning premierships I follow them, when some are feathering the nest, I look away as any warrior would because when you are feathering a nest you get attacked from another flank.

There will come a time when Vlastuin does not have the chance to win anymore premierships like Kiwi/Aus warrior Dusty, it happens to the best of us, it is called life and you only have one life as I am aware

Yeah, you did. Stop bullshitting.
prove it, fake news

Don't let the truth get in front of a good story.

That is what happens when weakness is at the wheel, they rely on good stories because they cannot lead from performance and results like a true warrior would

It is pretty obvious what is happening here. I like to win premierships, others prefer to run ponzi schemes because they have trouble competing on the field like Dusty!!

prove it, fake news

Don't let the truth get in front of a good story.

That is what happens when weakness is at the wheel, they rely on good stories because they cannot lead from performance and results like a true warrior would

It is pretty obvious what is happening here. I like to win premierships, others prefer to run ponzi schemes because they have trouble competing on the field like Dusty!!
Nope, not fake news. Stop back peddling. You cracked the sads and said you're ****ing us off and supporting GWS.

Nope, not fake news. Stop back peddling. You cracked the sads and said you're ****ing us off and supporting GWS.
Where is the post, your full of it.

The trouble with you guys is your not prepared to roll the sleeves up!!! Put in the hard yards like Dusty!!

What happened this weekend of significance?? MacAndrew put his hand up. If RFC had any ticker they would send ambassadors to Africa looking for the next MacAndrew, take a few players over, bring some footies and let them kick it around and mark it unlike a soccer ball or basketball and try and develop another recruiting zone, make us of our club song and colours

But instead you wish to slice and dice dime a dozen midfielders close to home and will not travel like the Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back