Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t mind losing if the side are mainly kids, develop them and Yze would deserve to see it beyond that.
Yze doesn't deserve anything, you just can't accept awful performance especially like we had this year.
if the trend, continues on another 2 seasons. the club will have no choice.

Once the crowds & revenue keeps falling they will have no other option it's a performance based industy you still have to show improvements regardless, if we lose too much eexperience & just go in with kids that's exactly what will happen we 2-21 with these guys in imagine next year.

Stuff GC and poor form Dimma
Pay up fuktards
Going to take more than pick 6, will need another either 13 or 20 but I think it will be 6 and 20 at the end.

Pick-6 on its own is huge overs. We are not getting 6 and 20 for a guy who turns 28yo start of 2025 who has never won a B&F and never made AA.

If we get pick-6 without having to give anything back we should be doing cartwheels.

I’m all for pushing for a great deal, but we’ve got to be realistic.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

so after finishing on the bottom we will lose a handful of our best players? we are going to be so so bad next year! our average losing margin might crack the ton.

balta wil be the only genuinely good player in their prime left. this is going to get really ugly. might be looking at a hat trick of pick ones.

well done to the club on achieving a geelong-style smooth transition lol

Last edited:
Pick-6 on its own is huge overs. We are not getting 6 and 20 for a guy who turns 28yo start of 2025 who has never won a B&F and never made AA.

If we get pick-6 without having to give anything back we should be doing cartwheels.

It’s a given that a club always pays overs for a contracted player, particularly one that still has 3 years left. Thankfully we have 2 of them.

so after finishing on the bottom we will lose a handful of our best players? we are going to be so so bad next year! our average losing margin might crack the ton.

balta wil be the only genuinely good player in their prime left. this is going to get really ugly.

well done to the club on achieving a geelong-style smooth transition lol
CFL will be ecstatic

As it currently stands, Gold Coast have 5516 points in the draft. Removing pick 6 gives them 3765 (more than pick 1 - 3000 points). If (for whatever reason) Gold Coast gives up pick 20 for Noble (cause I don't see them trading away pick 13 for him), they still have 2853 points, which I believe is still enough for Lombard if we decide to bid at pick 1 taking into account the discount (which I doubt, since Lombard seems to be rated a little lower than pick 1).

Only reason we would add in picks is if we ask for more than pick 6.
Why would we bid on Lombard at pick 1?
Suns would say ‘have him’ and then we are stuck with a small forward as our number 1 pick.’]
It’s beyond risky.

They chased him, they wiggled him free. Now they have to pay the price set by us or risk missing him.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes to both of these if we add 47 and what’s left to satisfy the points system and leave us with 1,6,13,14,20

Maybe even try keep 21 and trade up for another top 10 pick if possible
I’m happy with 4 top tens being 1,6,9,10 if anything and we want earlier trade 6 and mid 2nd round for pick 4 or 5

Just to rub our face in it the RFC will no doubt get the honor of playing the GC on the GC again in the BS O round and have our Tiger Royal Bloodline wheeled out against us.

The CFL and Dogwick and every other can't can GAGF.

But at least this time we will have a handful of new toys to play with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's contracted whether you think he's worth pick 6 or not is irrelevant.
GC want him and pick 6 is the starting point. They must pay overs!
What is this soft approach.

We need to push hard for the best deal which is 2 first rounders or deal off.

Rioli is likely to win our B&F
Btw Dan is 28 in mid April 2025

Yeah but there is high skill to negotiation..

Always start ridiculously over the reserve price you will accept (in this case being pick 6)

Richmond: We want pick 6 and 20

Suns: way too much, pick 6 if fair

Richmond: 4 years contracted, our B&F winner, how much does your club and Dima want him?
We will keep him if the offer is only pick 6

Suns: ok ok, Dima said have this, this and this and some bonus felatio for a deal well struck

Richmond: IMG_3034.gif

Yeah but there is high skill to negotiation..

Always start ridiculously over the reserve price you will accept (in this case being pick 6)

Richmond: We want pick 6 and 20

Suns: way too much, pick 6 if fair

Richmond: 4 years contracted, our B&F winner, how much does your club and Dima want him?
We will keep him if the offer is only pick 6

Suns: ok ok, Dima said have this, this and this and some bonus felatio for a deal well struck

Problem is Dimma is an unloyal snake just ask Mrs Hardwick. campaigner sold our soul right from under us while he was here.

It's hard to imagine, us being better next season losing our B&F winner

And... potentially losing Bolton & Baker.

look I wasn't thinking we'd make finals next year let's be real, but I was hoping we would have slight improvement.
This is going to get Yze quicker out the door sacked.
If he cares about his coaching career, he would be saying to Hartley to hold Rioli & Bolton to their contracts.
We get our pics right I think we ll see signs of Improvement from mid year , look at impact Watson Reid and caddy had , we ll have 3 players of that caliber . If we chose to do nothing , then we d see nothing in terms of improvement,,,I know what plan I want us to follow

Problem is Dimma is an unloyal snake just ask Mrs Hardwick. campaigner sold our soul right from under us while he was here.
He’s loyal to Daniel tho
Think he gives a shit how much it will cost to get him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back