Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever his reasons for wanting out ….( eg club medicos mishandling a very serious injury)….we know that as a club…Melbourne is the pits…led by Goodwin and Pert

something is not right at Melbourne and no one is prepared to pin point what it is as if they have a gag order on them.

Pretty resolute in some of their communication to.

Whatever the reasons their communication seems poor overly definitive and a little ignorant

Noble pick 26?
I think if we want pick 20 tied to Rioli they will want a 3rd round sent back I guess?
No 3rd round going back if we stump up some of Rioli's wages, 20 might be off the table given that Adelaide wont stump up the pick 4 this year in the Lukosius deal so 20 & Lukosius to Adelaide for their F1

you lot are overvaluing the value of 9 and 10 in this draft. This is how Freo is trying to play you with these possibilities that probably will not happen
Bruh.
We're all shooting shit into the wind in here. As long as Freo don't bamboozle the stakeholders that matter who cares what is said in here? Chilllllll

Yeah but there is high skill to negotiation..

Always start ridiculously over the reserve price you will accept (in this case being pick 6)

Richmond: We want pick 6 and 20

Suns: way too much, pick 6 if fair

Richmond: 4 years contracted, our B&F winner, how much does your club and Dima want him?
We will keep him if the offer is only pick 6

Suns: ok ok, Dima said have this, this and this and some bonus felatio for a deal well struck

Richmond: View attachment 2093775
SOLD CAMPAIGNER !!!

Problem is Dimma is an unloyal snake just ask Mrs Hardwick. campaigner sold our soul right from under us while he was here.
LoL
People can't separate private to a professional life.
Both completely different.

daffy duck masturbation GIF

1, 6, 9, 10, 13, 17 and Brisbane's first.

But we will trade 6&10 for 2, and 9 and Baker for 3.

1, 2, 3, 13, 17, Brisbane's first. Plus our 21, Graham compo (22), and 29. Use the first six, trade 21 and 22 for firsts next year and 29 for a future second and third.
stop it, I cant take anymore,

PIicks 1,2,3 - who you taking?

FOS
Lalor
Draper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 & Lukosius. I could live with that. If it meant pick 6 gone then F**k that.
We need to bleed these fake tanned Gold Coast carnts. We'll take 13 as well carnts lol. Meaningless club
I can't see that happening. 13 and Lukosius maybe, but I don't really want Lukosius at all as he's a poor contested mark.

I can't see that happening. 13 and Lukosius maybe, but I don't really want Lukosius at all as he's a poor contested mark.
Could absolutely see the club thinking a former pick #2 "kpf" would appease the fans but gross

Lukosius can play football but is not a key forward, nor a key defender. You can only take him if you can envisage a clear role for him, and you don't sacrifice big value for him.
He's a ****ing cancer. That's why Dogwick is cutting him out.

1, 6, 9, 10, 13, 17 and Brisbane's first.

But we will trade 6&10 for 2, and 9 and Baker for 3.

1, 2, 3, 13, 17, Brisbane's first. Plus our 21, Graham compo (22), and 29. Use the first six, trade 21 and 22 for firsts next year and 29 for a future second and third.
Dammit! I need to take more high blood pressure pills if that's an outcome! Not as outrageous as it looks either

He's a ****ing cancer. That's why Dogwick is cutting him out.

He doesn't fit Cheatwick's game plan. Yze might be able to come up with something that suits his strengths...or not. I am not a huge Lukosius fan but he can do a lot of damage quickly if you can get the ball to him in a suitable contest between the arcs.

I doubt we will take him due to him being a bit of a Jack Watts. You certainly wouldn't want to be giving up more than the value of a rd 2 pick to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back