Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herald Sun saying North Melbourne have made a big offer for a Tiger, but can't access. Any idea who?
Rival clubs are keen to find key backs, with North Melbourne having offered Richmond’s Nathan Broad three years at as much as $650,000 a season.
He eventually stayed at Richmond in an extraordinary sacrifice that surprised even those close to him but clubs are on the lookout for full backs and marking defenders of note.

We should be talking to Harley reads management when he’s out of contract in 2y about an offer that’ll make his eyes pop coz we will have the biggest hole in our tpp you’ve ever seen
The offer would be like
3mn year 1
1.75mn pa 2-5y
Tassie will come with an offer for this kid if he lives up to the hype, that will change his life forever.

Blight if played correctly will compliment our backline so bloody much. He can intercept and bring “help defence” to our system.

Not sure if Yze knows how to coach that though….
Rutten may have a clue :rolleyes:

They're OK with Yze, but the camel, the f**king camel. They hate the camel.

Don't think we'll be seeing the camel again.

In 2025 it's gonna be a donkey.
alice_the_camel_v1.gif

Tassie will come with an offer for this kid if he lives up to the hype, that will change his life forever.
I think Harley Reid would be the partying type Tasmania would be boring as bat shit for players in down time I reckon they will struggle to retain players and also a lot colder than Melbourne in winter

Morning fellas, saw on your board someone mentioned the clubs were looking at a trade of Culley for Blight, does anyone have actual mail on this?

One poster got the Freo picks mixed up. The trade which had been discussed between the clubs earlier this year was Freo’s 3x1R for 3 and 23. Now the dust has settled the trade as is stands would be 9, 10, 17 for 3 and 23.

Dare I say it the clubs might be manoeuvring for 3 for Bolton and 17 for Baker although I hope they both head to Freo.
Trading Culley for Blight would put both clubs in flag contention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but is Balta really worthy of a massive contract? say 950k-1million a year? I mean McKay gets it. you probably say yes but it just shows how overpaid he is at the Bombers.

If I am paying that sort of money, they have to be more consistent than Balta. I don't think any defender is worth more 850k in the game at this stage.
Is that Consistent as a defender , Forward or Ruck because he gets thrown around a lot.

Hard to be consistent when you don't have a full time position

Rival offers will start at 1.2 +

I think Harley Reid would be the partying type Tasmania would be boring as bat shit for players in down time I reckon they will struggle to retain players and also a lot colder than Melbourne in winter
They will have the same issue if they produce a permanent Darwin (tropical heat) or Canberra (Snow etc) team I reckon to. If they make a Darwin team I’d throw my support on them ay, been looking to move that way. Obviously would be 100% Richmond but I’d go to Darwin games if they end up with a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back