Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it really matter? Any players that don’t show them the door.
Well yes I think we need buy in from as many senior players as possible.
Yze gets a free hit this season due to being a new coach and absolute shit show of injuries, but he needs to implement an actual game plan early into next season so we the fans can see some sort of direction.

If it’s only the players leaving that don’t like him, that’s fine but if our whole senior group is disillusioned with him he and us as a club have no chance

There has been a few murmurs that the playing group in general don’t like yze.
Has your source ever mentioned this by any chance?
not in those words mate, implied some werent happy but didnt say much in this regard

Get that impression to thinks his better then he is.
Nah I don’t think so.
He speaks very well, was at pains early to note he valued meeting not only the players but staff, and my wife was doing a boxing class after his solo one & as he walked out he was all sweaty and smiley & “have a good session everyone”.
Think he’s pretty lovely - he should 100% do what’s best for him

Agree, I mentioned at the time we should pick him up. I’ve seen enough of him to know what we were getting & his old man was a tough old campaigner as well!
He just looked every bit like a league footballer , very good mark and kicked goals , hello . He’s kicked 20 in 11 VFL games , was in u18s a few months ago . He’s what you call best available

Not sure what game you watching Fremantle exposed him.

As I said Bigfooty posters had him rated with 9th most votes out of 23 players on the back of 4th out of 23 players the previous week. Considering mids get the Lions share of votes that's more than reasonable. It was 2 months ago in a miserable unmemorable season. I'm sure Samson would've been voted no higher than 20th best player across all his games and MRJ was hot garbage yet they both got contracts.

Campbell Gray got a contract on back of being injured, with our Turnovers seems a no brainer to sign Blight.

Last edited:
We could offer him the world. There'll be no other club with more of a war chest than Richmond by 2026.
Shouldn't pay stupid money just because we can though. When everyone else puts their hand up.

Hopefully he just loves the club and will sign for little under what FA offers are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blight comes across as a w***er

Will never forget when yze told he was debuting his first reaction was to confirm he wasn’t the sub . Like chill brother

Has the talent to make it but doesn’t look like a Richmond man

To be fair what happened with Smith was a joke

Hey I’m from the wce board. For starters I believe wce shouldn’t give up a first rounder for baker I think it should be an early second rounder. That’s not why I’m here. I would like to know what west coast will have to give up to get blight. Package deal with baker, player swap or we give u a late pick eg 59. I believe he would be great at our club and he ain’t really playing at the tigers that much.
I believe hawks have said the same thing about Barrass. U ok with that or u think Barrass is so much better than Baker?

We should be talking to Harley reads management when he’s out of contract in 2y about an offer that’ll make his eyes pop coz we will have the biggest hole in our tpp you’ve ever seen
The offer would be like
3mn year 1
1.75mn pa 2-5y
Bombers will be that desperate
They'll offer Reid their entire tpp.

We could offer him the world. There'll be no other club with more of a war chest than Richmond by 2026.
Yeah, but is Balta really worthy of a massive contract? say 950k-1million a year? I mean McKay gets it. you probably say yes but it just shows how overpaid he is at the Bombers.

If I am paying that sort of money, they have to be more consistent than Balta. I don't think any defender is worth more 850k in the game at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back