Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm tipping the home team in all the finals but I was thinking if an upset of sorts were to occur in any game it would be tonight.

No Stewart however has cancelled out the lack of Houston for Port so they have little excuse now.

If Butters, Rozee and JHF can stand up on the big stage of finals then you expect them to get the job done comfortably.

Cameron and Dangerfield the obvious ace in the sleeve of Geelong.

Adams rumoured not to be named.
Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor Adams, went to Sydney to play more midfield which he barley did and now gets dropped for finals
It sounds familiar,doesn’t it?I think this was always going to happen as Sydney has a stronger and deeper midfield than we do.I’m sure he must. regret moving to a Sydney now ,unless it was all about the money after all.

It sounds familiar,doesn’t it?I think this was always going to happen as Sydney has a stronger and deeper midfield than we do.I’m sure he must. regret moving to a Sydney now ,unless it was all about the money after all.
If only he swallowed his ego after the granny he would’ve played every game in the midfield for us with Mitchell’s injury

It WAS about money - 1 year vs 3 - easy choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back