Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Not if you live up there and see the growth in particpation in aussie rules up on the coast in the last 10 years.
Now even the school that walter, Read came from last year are getting enquries, its now becoming the school that kids that want to play afl want to attend for their development.

Its obviously been more slow than the afl might have wanted, but they're making inroads on and off the field.
What is the growth in actual numbers?

Not if you live up there and see the growth in particpation in aussie rules up on the coast in the last 10 years.
Now even the school that walter, Read came from last year are getting enquries, its now becoming the school that kids that want to play afl want to attend for their development.

Its obviously been more slow than the afl might have wanted, but they're making inroads on and off the field.
Even the NRL have struggled there, and it's rugby league country.

Probably more to do with the team. Like all teams, you need a lot of things to go right to get results on the board.
How many round one draft picks have the Suns had?

What is the growth in actual numbers?
They have the most partipation numbers in kids than anyone bar victoria. Especially in girls.
The evidence is becoming clearer more and more with all the top prospects coming out of the gold coast through the academies.

They have the most partipation numbers in kids than anyone bar victoria. Especially in girls.
The evidence is becoming clearer more and more with all the top prospects coming out of the gold coast through the academies.
Can you please quote the source of that stat?

If the Bulldogs are the side I'll be barracking for this final series then these are my top 3 seeds for those I'll be barracking against.

3. Hawthorn
They've provided 40 years of mostly painful memories for Collingwood fans so it's always enjoyable when they have rare periods of mediocrity. After starting the season 0-5 it looked like it was going to be a year when we could breathe a little easier. Alas nothing is ever easy against them as we found out in our first encounter when we looked to be heading for a comfortable victory. In the end their almost come from behind win has proven to be a warning of what was to come. I was hoping they'd be crap for longer.

2. Geelong
Chris Scott. Oliver Henry. Anthony Hudson. Need I say more? They can all GAGF.

1. Scum aka Carlton
In the end getting to witness them losing for one more time this season will be a thing of beauty. 29 years and counting you flogs.

Part of me wants to see port go out in straight sets. The melt’s would be epic.
We win either way.

If Port wins the flag, then Ken is immortalised for eternity by the Port hierarchy. Their fans will never live down the fact that they wanted him sacked for the past 9 years.

Either way, expect some epic meltdowns and trolling :D

Part of me wants to see port go out in straight sets. The melt’s would be epic.

I have a strange attitude towards Port.

Part of me likes their team and coach and wants them to do well.

But I also want them to go out in straight sets and have their fans completely lose the plot against Kenny. They're completely insane. They'll go mental. It will be gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hoping Port would sack Kenny so we could try and convince him to be 2IC to Fly.

If Bolton leaves on top of Leppitsch moving to list management I hope we're in the market for another experienced well credentialed assistant coach.

I have a strange attitude towards Port.

Part of me likes their team and coach and wants them to do well.

But I also want them to go out in straight sets and have their fans completely lose the plot against Kenny. They're completely insane. They'll go mental. It will be gold.
Same, but the hate for Kenny is so strong it seems many would also lose the plot if they win it all.

Almost the best outcome if they win -- then noone gets any enjoyment from a flag this year.

Same, but the hate for Kenny is so strong it seems many would also lose the plot if they win it all.

Almost the best outcome if they win -- then noone gets any enjoyment from a flag this year.
I have fond memories of the original Port Adelaide providing quite a few "de facto" Magpie flags during the 1980s - still have a soft spot for them - except their president

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back