Autopsy Hawthorn pipped at the post by Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh it definitely wasn't Ken's behaviour that caused the fine.

Even though he started his press conference, (a press conference after a historic win for his club) with an acknowledgement that he said and did some things he shouldn't have done.

But yes - it was the ex hawk players in the media that did the wrong thing here and Ken is a victim.

Ken also said "it shows I'm still learning"
$20k will teach him something I'm sure.

Dickhead.

Port Adelaide v Hawthorn​

10 Jase Burgoyne (PORT)
5 Jordon Sweet (PORT)
5 Jai Newcombe (HAW)
4 Jack Scrimshaw (HAW)
3 William Rioli (PORT)
2 Nick Watson (HAW)
1 Brandon Zerk-Thatcher (PORT)

I'm sure it was Sam that gave Wiz two votes. Did you guys notice when Ken was being a smartarse, Wiz (was next to Sicily) told Ken, "**** off." Love this kid.

All young guys. Nice

Gunston didn't fire a shot either.
Surprised we were in it considering all 3 talls had absolute mares.

If you listen to the Hawk insider podcast, they think we need to target a forward in the off season, as Gunston isn't getting any younger, Chol disappeared in 2 big finals and games, Dear may continue where he left off this year or may go back next year in his development as other clubs work him out before he rises again late in the year or in 2026, as they think he will be a star.

But our Forward line isn't a Premiership forward line they said.

If you listen to the Hawk insider podcast, they think we need to target a forward in the off season, as Gunston isn't getting any younger, Chol disappeared in 2 big finals and games, Dear may continue where he left off this year or may go back next year in his development as other clubs work him out before he rises again late in the year or in 2026, as they think he will be a star.

But our Forward line isn't a Premiership forward line they said.
Either is Sydney’s but they finished 2 games clear, this is why I don’t think they will win it

Talking Hawks 6 Points Podcast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A truely awesome football moment being in the Hawks bays was looking around at all the brown and gold scarves being held up. One to remember. Would love to see footage of that.

The Ch7 footage didn’t do it justice, witnessing it in person was awesome. Even bucks, Lewis, brown were all filming it on their phones

Wow That's awesome support congratulations to the people who went, that's great.

The far wing in particular looked pretty rowdy for hawks fans too, then a few more bays off camera where I’ve taken the photo from were also full hawk bays. Really was good fun tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawthorn pipped at the post by Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back