Preview Round 12, 2024: Hawthorn v Adelaide Crows, 1 June 2024, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone get down tomorrow lets get a big crowd in for Gunston 250th, in good form, all crows in Melbourne will be there to see their side too. 2014 premiership. Will be a good game.

Expecting 40-45 but if we can get 50k tomorrow it would be an awesome result

Watson was doing OK while in the 1's but realistically nothing more. It has been exciting watching him however because he has shown glimpses and as a high draft pick there is so much anticipation.

But the team had a great win last weekend against the Lions. I don't feel anybody played poorly and it's the right message to go in unchanged (except for Meek's injury). It really shouldn't come as a surprise for Watson to make his way back via the 2's.

Watson was doing OK while in the 1's but realistically nothing more. It has been exciting watching him however because he has shown glimpses and as a high draft pick there is so much anticipation.

But the team had a great win last weekend against the Lions. I don't feel anybody played poorly and it's the right message to go in unchanged (except for Meek's injury). It really shouldn't come as a surprise for Watson to make his way back via the 2's.
I like the selection philosophy Sam has taken this week.

Reward a winning team and only make changes based on form not reputation.

Anyone know if mcg carpark is open and what time id need to get there by before its full? Im heading in from Gippsland and the vline is not running.
Hey mate, I usually come from out Gippsland way, best idea if you don’t want to drive is look at the temporary bus schedule they have on the V-Line website.

If you wanna drive in there are a few car parks nearby but MCG carpark I am not entirely sure on, always better to be early tho, time for lunch!

Taking the kids to the game today as it’s our first sport and work free weekend in a while. Can you get tickets at the gate or do you need to go on tickettek?
You can get them at the gate but it’s easier to do it by Ticketek unless ummm electronically challenged hahaha, either or works.

After watching the SEN clip on champion data on Hawks, watched the clip on the Crows. Adelaide very aggressive in moving the ball from the back half, and one of the best at generating scores from moving from their defensive 50s. Will be interesting if we can shut this down with our improved defensive systems and keep the pressure up. Also it hasn't really clicked for us at the MCG this year, which is surprisingly given our form at the ground last year against Pies, Lions etc, with our hard running. Looking forward to seeing Jiath out on the wide spaces on the wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know if mcg carpark is open and what time id need to get there by before its full? Im heading in from Gippsland and the vline is not running.
I believe MCG parking is not available for general parking.

Attachments

• E4224DC1-9569-477F-9E86-D5F7A2F06DB7.jpeg
    E4224DC1-9569-477F-9E86-D5F7A2F06DB7.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back