List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe you went through 911 pages of BF trade talk. I commend your resilience. We did put Derrimut on the map though
Update: Nothing happening today yet. Breakfast is not bad though.

hero-400.jpg

hero-400.jpg
Hope I get stuff as good as that when I start my week in Melbourne tomorrow afternoon (staying a stone’s throw from Spencer Street Station).

hero-400.jpg
They look like real free range eggs.

My parents used to sell plants and eggs at weekend country markets. Someone brought back the eggs once because they were worried that the yolks were orange rather than a pale yellow colour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope I get stuff as good as that when I start my week in Melbourne tomorrow afternoon (staying a stone’s throw from Spencer Street Station).
You will little tadpole. There's a quaint little Cafe nearby that sells mosquito lava cocktails. You'll love those, I haven't met a tadpole that doesn't

Accoring to sources the tumbleweeds have accepted a 5 year deal from Geelong and a Cotton on voucher
It's actually footage of Ollie and Jack Henry in this years trick or treat outfits, excitedly running off from a house that was handiing out party snickers bars. Mum knitted them the costumes herself

Accoring to sources the tumbleweeds have accepted a 5 year deal from Geelong and a Cotton on voucher

I thought I’d heard they were off to Carlton. They have quite a thing for the brown paper bags. It’s their favourite place to hide away from the embarrassment of being associated with that club. I must have got a bum steer with that particular intel.

I'll be driving through Geelong a bit - wondering if I should buy a Lions scarf for the back window or use one of my several Pies scarves to flutter at the bereft local's.

IMG_4816.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back