List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Perryman is on record as saying it's not about money but is willing to sacrifice a bit for more midfield time
Isn't he worried about his future kids and wife starving and not having a simple shack to live in? Apparently, Tay Adams was rightly concerned about these kinds of issues when he decided to leave us. A man's got to eat and sleep somewhere!

Isn't he worried about his future kids and wife starving and not having a simple shack to live in? Apparently, Tay Adams was rightly concerned about these kinds of issues when he decided to leave us. A man's got to eat and sleep somewhere!

Collingwood still pay him well

Well, I hope got a great deal on his house in Sydney...

I’m new here but have become somewhat addicted, and so am steeping with trepidation in (I spend a lot of time on Nicks under Pete70 (somewhat prosaic) and the line “Dispatches from a foreign land”, having lived in Sydney for the past 20 odd years - but my formative years were spent in the Rush Stand at Mecca - I was at the Western Oval when Gubby kicked across goal, coincidentally the day Maclean from Melbourne was coming to us, the McG for Bartlett’s 400 when first year player Phil Walsh ran amok, and the G again for the 81 GF.) Anyway, that’s enough of an intro. I really appreciate the banter here and the “possible” updates. For me, if we got Perryman, Kennedy, Tomlinson (as back up - he’s a cracking lad by the way) and Lynch for zero pick outlay and trade back into the first round - I reckon that would be a belta trade period. I loved getting Leppa - he’s got a bit of mongrel to him, and reckon he’ll go okay in the new role. Anyway, as I’ve said appreciate the banter. Looking forward to the trade period

I’m new here but have become somewhat addicted, and so am steeping with trepidation in (I spend a lot of time on Nicks under Pete70 (somewhat prosaic) and the line “Dispatches from a foreign land”, having lived in Sydney for the past 20 odd years - but my formative years were spent in the Rush Stand at Mecca - I was at the Western Oval when Gubby kicked across goal, coincidentally the day Maclean from Melbourne was coming to us, the McG for Bartlett’s 400 when first year player Phil Walsh ran amok, and the G again for the 81 GF.) Anyway, that’s enough of an intro. I really appreciate the banter here and the “possible” updates. For me, if we got Perryman, Kennedy, Tomlinson (as back up - he’s a cracking lad by the way) and Lynch for zero pick outlay and trade back into the first round - I reckon that would be a belta trade period. I loved getting Leppa - he’s got a bit of mongrel to him, and reckon he’ll go okay in the new role. Anyway, as I’ve said appreciate the banter. Looking forward to the trade period
Welcome aboard, Corto.
Hope you enjoy these here parts.
There’s some nice guys, funny bastards and a couple nobs.

Make yourself at home.
You’ll be right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome!

Just watching the WAFL GF and have been pretty impressed with Neil Erasmus.

He's obviously behind a few at Fremantle which is understandable, but he's too good for the 2s.

There's been a knock on his kicking, but his kicking looks fine to me.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'm watching too, and he and o'Driscoll has been good.

Just watching the WAFL GF and have been pretty impressed with Neil Erasmus.

He's obviously behind a few at Fremantle which is understandable, but he's too good for the 2s.

There's been a knock on his kicking, but his kicking looks fine to me.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Shssssssssh!!! Will Brodie is playing (and been average), will trigger a plethora of posts desiring his acquisition because he's an inside mid and cheep!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back