Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

I don't think he (Kenny) has anything to do with what direction he (Zak) leads TBH.
I am not ITK like you are.

But it seems logical to me that he would want to know what is happening with his coach (who he happens to be very close with and who also happens to have been under unreasonable pressure over the past 12 months).

If I were him it would be an influencing factor on my decision. Not the only factor, but definitely A factor.

I am not ITK like you are.

But it seems logical to me that he would want to know what is happening with his coach (who he happens to be very close with and who also happens to have been under unreasonable pressure over the past 12 months).

If I were him it would be an influencing factor on my decision. Not the only factor, but definitely A factor.
I think he had made up his mind about 2 months ago that he was returning home (VIC)... As i understand it.

Let's not kid ourselves, it was really petulant and stupid.

Imagine if Gary Ablett had rocked up to a Gold Coast event in 2010 before he'd announced he was leaving. We'd be outraged.

Hence I have no issue with it. Should have traded him last year when he wanted out.
Frankly, **** em.

Botanical Gardens Melbourne. I've got someone tailing his every move.

Spent an hour sitting down on a picnic blanket reading what appeared to be a contract. Followed that with a walk through some ornate garden displays - helped an old lady cross the road - did some Japanese origami - rescued an injured possum which had been attacked by a local restauranter - and then provided assistance to a young girl who was being stalked by a child enthusiast.

Any claims suggesting this bloke is not a good fit for our culture is poorly misguided. I'll keep everyone posted.
"Someone".

This is a safe space Jack, you can tell the group it's you ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back