Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

Yes half back was amazing but imagine him kicking inside 50 with a bit of pace and the licence to attack. Also hasn’t done more than one proper pre season so I expect the running to go to an next level in the next few years.
I think he is 2 years off that, I agree with you though that we need to get him up the ground. If Miers returns to last years form having Miers and Humphries hitting low i50s will be better for our shots at goal especially since Henry, Neale and Cameron are leading forwards and not pack marking forwards typically.
If Duncan was 26, Duncan/Miers/Humpries would be putting it on a silver platter for our forwards to the point even I think I could kick 50+ at Geelong and I am old and broken.

His social media is just him topless majority of the time and some travel pics. It's really quite boring.

What's the other turnoff, the drugs thing?

I don't understand the vitriol.
If Smith joins us, I would expect many of our male supporters at his first game at KP will show solidarity by taking their shirts off. What a sight! Lol.

If Smith joins us, I would expect many of our male supporters at his first game at KP will show solidarity by taking their shirts off. What a sight! Lol.

Dance Speedo GIF

Let's not kid ourselves, it was really petulant and stupid.

Imagine if Gary Ablett had rocked up to a Gold Coast event in 2010 before he'd announced he was leaving. We'd be outraged.
But he’had already requested a trade before our game. Not which club he was going to but I don’t think that matters. Why does it matter which game he goes to?

Maybe a different story if he hadn’t said he was leaving then attended our game.

But he’had already requested a trade before our game. Not which club he was going to but I don’t think that matters. Why does it matter which game he goes to?

Maybe a different story if he hadn’t said he was leaving then attended our game.
As in that he should not have rocked up in the Geelong section with the Cotton On crew. I'm assuming he knew he was sitting in the Geelong section with a Cotton On ticket.

The trade isn't done yet; he's still a Dogs player.

If i had a rig like Smith I am not sure i would even bother with shirts tbh

Agree about the haircut, but it is his "brand"!

When the heck does he officially announce he wants to come to Geelong??
Bluntly, the hairstyle* is just bogan. Not even the Covid ‘cool’ bogan.

1727243866244.png 1727243974244.png

Mouth breather 😜

*Obviously his ability to play is second to his hair 😉

I’ve heard he has a phenomenal dedication to training. That’s great for players to experience.

Long hair on a guy can look great

1727243659093.png 1727243749205.png

Oisin looks great with both.

Regarding the announcement, I think Geelong will pay respect to older, retiring players first.

Delisting now. Annoyed Gary Rohan was included in delisted list. Deserved better, especially after head injury 😩

Then, BS announcement, followed by other players joining our team. Keeping best until last.

As in that he should not have rocked up in the Geelong section with the Cotton On crew. I'm assuming he knew he was sitting in the Geelong section with a Cotton On ticket.

There were lots of "Geelong sections".

Are we even sure they were in the same bay?

The players were all sitting in the last two rows. I didn't see Baz anywhere near them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not sure if he had nominated or not, but O Henry was sitting with cats players in the cats section on GF day 22. That’s probably worse.

I know the trade isn’t officially done, but either way he’s not playing for the dogs next season.

I’m not sure if he had nominated or not, but O Henry was sitting with cats players in the cats section on GF day 22. That’s probably worse.

I know the trade isn’t officially done, but either way he’s not playing for the dogs next season.

You could argue he knew them all anyway due to his bro.

Sam Edmund was again adamant this morning on Whatley that SDK will not be traded or that he wants to leave, or any of the bullshit doing the rounds currently.
Let’s get Tom when a free agent next year

🙂↕️

Haha bulldogs board think they've exposed some under the table deal between Cotton On and us/Baz.

Reckon it's going to "blow up".

Do they think we're as poorly run as Carlton?

All players + families will receive a 25% discount on Smith’s range, if they pay in cash.

Obviously going to be a bigger scandal than Carlton, Visy + Judd 🙄

Smith is a done deal and just waiting on a formal announcement. No change from that in the last few weeks (or more). But the Zac Butters thing seems a bit left field if I'm being 100% honest. Not sure if we might be talking to similar people connected with the club but when I raised the Zac Butters matter I got laughed at and told "not a snowflakes chance".

Unless Butters is buying property for life after football and there's no connection to the GFC. Tom De Koning owns property in Torquay but that doesn't mean he's playing for Geelong next year.
Yep that is correct JJ on the Bailey Smith stuff!!
It was indeed a done deal apparently months ago... according to my "friend".
When his mate the landscaper had sold his property to BS.
It was indeed stamped DONE DEAL for me at least.
The same bloke, my "friend" in the same conversation mentioned both A. Brayshaw and Z.Butters.
"Butters is on his way home". He's just about to purchase a nice piece of farmland close by.
I asked are we in with a chance??
He laughed and said we are "Balls Deep"... I asked. On Bailey?? No... No... On both!!
They are Contracted??
Does it matter??
U gotta be RUTHLESS in the QUEST for SUCCESS were his words.
I Fookin Smiled like the bloody RIDDLER!!!
FMD sometimes u walk around all day with a chubby for all the wrong reasons. LOL.
Fingers crossed that the stars align and we retool like the champion club that we are.
Cheers Boys!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back