List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Marshall is a good player, but he might end up another concussion retirement.
Yep. Nathan Murphy talks about how clubs are now very reluctant to offer players with a history of concussions multi year contracts because of the uncertainty around them.

I remember the "Fab 5" being splashed all over the back page of the HS. Deledio (The only hit), Richard Tambling, Danny Meyer, Adam Pattison and Dean Polo. They followed up the following year with Jarrod Oakley-Nicholls and a triumphant Greg Miller claiming that Collingwood had stuffed up the draft by over reaching for Scott Pendlebury
Nearly 20 years later and the story about Miller strutting around telling everyone Hine had ****ed up our draft while he drafted Oakley-Nicholls off the back of some YouTube highlights still makes me grin from ear to ear 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me after catching up on the last 6 pages reading that we are potentially interested in Perryman, Peatling and Ollie Lord.

jizz in my pants GIF

We've had so many of those.
Scharenberg & Freeman instead of Cripps.
Stevo instead of Naughton.
Georgiades or Sam De Koning if we hadn't traded Beams back in. (Chad Warner went the pick before Rantall in that draft).

Every club has f**kups like that, though.
The mistake in 2013 wasn’t just in selecting Shaz+Freeman (apart from them both being NQR imo) it was that we had set our sights on Bont and didn’t completely follow through
When we knew Dogs would select at 4, we should have been packaging 6+10 + whatever to get Saints pick3

The mistake in 2013 wasn’t just in selecting Shaz+Freeman (apart from them both being NQR imo) it was that we had set our sights on Bont and didn’t completely follow through
When we knew Dogs would select at 4, we should have been packaging 6+10 + whatever to get Saints pick3
6 and 10 for 3 and 18

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back