Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Go have a cry on Caro’s saggy old t!ts you clown
I think Ctl is Caros saggy old t!ts, just hammered away at the keyboard as she adjusted her monitor after seeing her reflection.

BTW big red, can I change my my handle to Caros saggy old t!ts as it’s the funniest thing I have read here in ages, well done CanYouFeelTheSunburn

Can I which teams did you guys support before Gold Coast? I’m getting Essendon vibes
I supported your Mums weak bladder

Poon, blown out by giving birth to a massive ball sack. She should have had a “Cleansweep” at 3 months, hence why she named you that?

I think Ctl is Caros saggy old t!ts, just hammered away at the keyboard as she adjusted her monitor after seeing her reflection.

BTW big red, can I change my my handle to Caros saggy old t!ts as it’s the funniest thing I have read here in ages, well done CanYouFeelTheSunburn
Thanks mate, glad I could provide a laugh or two for you.

No doubt he rubs one out every time Caro’s Arrow comes on Footy Classified each week. 735E000D-0E32-41F1-BE3E-3DA39CAC9A93.jpeg

Yeah Essendon for sure, I can smell the single digit IQ
You’re supposed to burn me after I torched your comment, your mum and your name, in barely more than a sentence.

Cmon I believe in you, get out the crayons and write something witty, use some of that superiority you like to portray as an entitled fan of a big VIC club

Just thought I'd jump into this thread to catch up on some dusty chat..

Oh No Fire GIF

You’re supposed to burn me after I torched your comment, your mum and your name, in barely more than a sentence.

Cmon I believe in you, get out the crayons and write something witty, use some of that superiority you like to portray as an entitled fan of a big VIC club

I could but I’m not good enough to use ya mum jokes like you big fella.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back