Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Go have a cry on Caro’s saggy old t!ts you clown
I think Ctl is Caros saggy old t!ts, just hammered away at the keyboard as she adjusted her monitor after seeing her reflection.

BTW big red, can I change my my handle to Caros saggy old t!ts as it’s the funniest thing I have read here in ages, well done CanYouFeelTheSunburn

Can I which teams did you guys support before Gold Coast? I’m getting Essendon vibes
I supported your Mums weak bladder

Poon, blown out by giving birth to a massive ball sack. She should have had a “Cleansweep” at 3 months, hence why she named you that?

I think Ctl is Caros saggy old t!ts, just hammered away at the keyboard as she adjusted her monitor after seeing her reflection.

BTW big red, can I change my my handle to Caros saggy old t!ts as it’s the funniest thing I have read here in ages, well done CanYouFeelTheSunburn
Thanks mate, glad I could provide a laugh or two for you.

No doubt he rubs one out every time Caro’s Arrow comes on Footy Classified each week. 735E000D-0E32-41F1-BE3E-3DA39CAC9A93.jpeg

Yeah Essendon for sure, I can smell the single digit IQ
You’re supposed to burn me after I torched your comment, your mum and your name, in barely more than a sentence.

Cmon I believe in you, get out the crayons and write something witty, use some of that superiority you like to portray as an entitled fan of a big VIC club

Just thought I'd jump into this thread to catch up on some dusty chat..

Oh No Fire GIF

You’re supposed to burn me after I torched your comment, your mum and your name, in barely more than a sentence.

Cmon I believe in you, get out the crayons and write something witty, use some of that superiority you like to portray as an entitled fan of a big VIC club

I could but I’m not good enough to use ya mum jokes like you big fella.

Just thought I'd jump into this thread to catch up on some dusty chat..

Oh No Fire GIF
Literally me when I don't check in here for 48 hours 😂

Richmond Supporters - Remember where you are, Any further acne temper tantrums will be treated as batting practice.

Home Run Sport GIF by MLB

You have a lot of all time lows to look forward to as a tiger

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think you forget how low we have been and for how long prior to this. Aint nothin we havent seen before ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you forget how low we have been and for how long prior to this. Aint nothin we havent seen before ;)
You merely adopted the bottom 8.

We were born in it, Molded by it....

So can Dusty supposedly sign with us on the 4th or 7th? I just want this over with already
As an unrestricted free agent, the earliest Dusty can sign with us is this Friday, the 4th of October, and the latest he can sign with us is the following Friday, the 11th of October. So unless they want to get inventive with drafts or something else, we should know in the next 12 days if Dusty becomes a Sun for season 2025.

Couldn’t Dusty sign as late as like January. During the SSP? Like Liam Shiels was in December

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back