Sydney is such a ****weak club (premiership edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations you pissweak campaigners. Your pissweak players, pissweak coaches, pissweak list management team, pissweak fans and pissweak club in general 100% deserves this.

If we had to embarrass ourselves like the pissweak club we are again, I'm glad it was against your pissweak club.

No but seriously, I love you guys, thank you for giving me comfortably the most tolerable GF loss I've suffered. I'm actually less flat than I was last year and will gladly cop all the shit that nets me from the other pissweak Swans fans in here 🙈

All of a sudden this thread feels like it's punching down.

Commiserations, Swans fans
To be fair they've won one in the seventeen years of this thread too, and there's only been a couple who went overboard in all that time so full credit to them.

At least we're now on par!

I know this is neither the right time or place for this but I have to say the all of the Swannies we have encountered in the 4 days down in Melbourne have been great. Such a different vibe to last year.

I suppose it makes sense but... They're so used to losing grand finals they've become classy in their tolerance and resilience. Must be a membership requirement of such a pissweak club.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know this is neither the right time or place for this but I have to say the all of the Swannies we have encountered in the 4 days down in Melbourne have been great. Such a different vibe to last year.

I suppose it makes sense but... They're so used to losing grand finals they've become classy in their tolerance and resilience. Must be a membership requirement of such a pissweak club.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Absolutely; they were all a pleasure that I came across and feel terrible for them and only wish the best for them. Whilst of course some left, a lot to their credit, stuck around for our presentation, clapped our boys and wished us well. Classy.

There was one Lions person in our section that during Rampe's speech that was yelling out for him to hurry up, and quite a few of us Lions told him to pull his head in and then our section all proceeded to clap Rampe on his speech which must have been extremely difficult.

Of all opposition clubs, Swans and their fans for mine closely resemble ours and deserve respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney is such a ****weak club (premiership edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back